News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

Choose Your Own Adventure Comic Extravaganza v. Duncan's Amazing Journey

Started by Edan the Man, September 23, 2011, 04:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzl

Edan the Man

:rollin

And I will never be able to read/write lonestar panels the same way again after that Buzz Lightyear voice comment.

lonestar

Quote from: Edan the Man on November 10, 2011, 11:50:31 PM

And I will never be able to read/write lonestar panels the same way again after that Buzz Lightyear voice comment.
You think that's bad, I gotta change my inner voice to read myself. FUCK!!!

bosk1

Quote from: ThroughHerEyesDude6 on November 10, 2011, 11:36:01 PM
I think that should be a DTF meme...a sword being thrown in the air just before sexy time occurs.

I know, right?  Where was he even holding it...you know...beforehand?  WHERE WAS HE EVEN HOLDING IT?

:biggrin:  I'm so tired...

EDIT:  By the way, Edan, I can has drawing lessons please?

lonestar

I was gonna say, it's way past your bedtime bud.  Leave the late night shenanigans to us swing shift workers.

bosk1

Unfortunately, I'm pulling a near all-nighter tonight, I think. 

lonestar

Well, watch the house, I got a cold and am crashing early(for me that is).  Have fun!!!

bosk1

:rollin  I just noticed that in Lonestar's last frame where he's getting jumped, he's giving a thumbs up with his left hand.

Logical Nightmare

... waaait a minute.

I was just replaying Dragon Age Origins (again) and I was wondering why I was so much more attached to Duncan than in my previous playthroughs. I think I just realized why. :lol

Edan the Man

Quote from: bosk1 on November 11, 2011, 12:05:06 AM
EDIT:  By the way, Edan, I can has drawing lessons please?
Something special today by request!

Make sure to view full size, and best of luck with my handwriting.

Alright class, now lets see your work!

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

lonestar

Zydar

BlobVanDam

Edan the Man

BlobVanDam

Zydar

lonestar

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

OK, I have now seen everything.  Take me, good lord Jesus, I am ready.

lonestar

OK, here's my attempt...

I think he looks pissed that I drew him.

BlobVanDam

What's the latest, Edan? Not to rush you along, but I'm an impatient man, and I WANT SOME F'ING COMICS NOW DANGIT.

please

Edan the Man

:lol

The latest is there are too many damn video games coming out this month to distract me! Don't worry everything is gonna be alright, just as soon as I finish one... more... skyrim quest....

BlobVanDam

Look at your sig. That is me right now.
Now look at your avatar. That will be me after you post the next comic.

King Postwhore

Quote from: Edan the Man on November 15, 2011, 05:42:39 AM
:lol

The latest is there are too many damn video games coming out this month to distract me! Don't worry everything is gonna be alright, just as soon as I finish one... more... skyrim quest....

It's William Shatner!!  Man you do everything!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

LieLowTheWantedMan

Quote from: lonestar on November 12, 2011, 10:02:10 AM
OK, here's my attempt...

I think he looks pissed that I drew him.
That looks exactly like my attempt. :lol

ThroughHerEyesDude6

Duncan should get sidetracked with Skyrim too, at least then he'll understand why you're taking so long.  :corn

lonestar

Quote from: ThroughHerEyesDude6 on November 19, 2011, 10:00:05 PM
Duncan should get sidetracked with Skyrim too, at least then he'll understand why you're taking so long.  :corn

:rollin :rollin

Jaq

Quote from: ThroughHerEyesDude6 on November 19, 2011, 10:00:05 PM

Well played  :rollin

ThroughHerEyesDude6

There! Now he's at least preoccupied until you get his adventure together.

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Zydar

Edan the Man

Nicely done :lol :lol :lol

Except for the 360. Duncan would never play Skyrim on a 360.

ANYWAY, I'm starting work on the next part now, sorry again for the delay. Its going to be a little while before this one gets done, trying something special out and I'm not sure how well it work. I guess we'll see :P

BlobVanDam

Guys, don't worry. Edan the Man has commissioned me to make an official "clip show" episode to fill in the break. You won't even know the difference!

*not officially sanctioned. Contains 5% new material.

Edan the Man

SOON I AM GOING TO BE OUT OF A JOB AROUND HERE. This is what I get for procrastinating.

Zydar

mizzl