Author Topic: Latest Portnoy Statement  (Read 875 times)

Offline johncal

Latest Portnoy Statement
« on: September 20, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »
Source for this is MP Forum

I did NOT sue them….and second of all, I DESPERATELY tried to discuss matters with them personally to avoid ANYTHING LIKE THIS and yet THEY insisted on only using lawyers…so my lawyers filed those papers (BACK IN APRIL mind you) as that was the position they chose to take…if the band wouldve talked to me, it wouldve NEVER come to that!!!

All that aside, this was 6 months ago….so yes indeed, we have all moved on since then…

I’m still really not allowed to discuss any of this publically, but I feel everybody’s hasty and half-truth filled witchhunt yesterday deserves to be addressed to help at least try to clear my name and reputation that was so wrongly tainted by yesterday’s false conclusions…

The fact is, when you have a band (or a corporation or marriage) for 25 years there are business and financial things that need to be sorted out behind the scenes…however, it was incredibly LAME of Blabbermouth to exploit these private issues and divulge personal information that is clearly nobody’s business other than our own.

They are creating hate and negative propaganda and poisoning the minds and spirits of music fans around the world…shame on them.

MP

(if this has been posted somewhere else on the forum feel free to delete.)

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Re: Latest Portnoy Statement
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 03:24:39 PM »
marriage
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: Latest Portnoy Statement
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 03:25:33 PM »
(if this has been posted somewhere else on the forum feel free to delete.)

In a thread you started, no less.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."