Author Topic: box set delayed  (Read 756 times)

Offline weddingnails

box set delayed
« on: September 12, 2011, 06:46:00 PM »
just got an email from the omegaorder that my box set has been delayed "This was a quality issue and Dream Theater, Roadrunner Records, and The Omega Order want to ensure the best possible audio experience for the new album to its fans.The product will arrive to our warehouses later this week and we will start shipping all orders upon arrival.We apologize for the delay, but would not want to provide an inferior product in its place."....sucks...i am a sad panda  :(....did anyone else get the same email?
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die"

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
Re: box set delayed
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »
That sucks. I wanted to order the box set, but I decided not to.

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 07:03:57 PM »
Yeah, they never said anything about the vinyl and CD copies. Why haven't they shipped
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline Rob801

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 10:33:12 PM »
I ordered mine from the RR EU store and on the order page it said:

"** Due to the high quality of the box set, it will be shipped 4-5 weeks after release, but to ensure you still have the music a digital copy of the album will be sent to you on the Friday before release."

When I got the mail with the digital download link it said that it would be sent within two weeks... So for me that's an improvement over what I expected.

Offline matt1722

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:18:18 AM »
Yeah, they never said anything about the vinyl and CD copies. Why haven't they shipped

Yeah My CD/DVD copy hasent shipped either so I'm in the same boat with you, I'm really hoping it ships on release date, and hopefully we both (and anyone else waiting On Theomegaorder) get our copies by the end of the week.