Author Topic: Chances of getting the ADTOE Deluxe Package later?  (Read 829 times)

Offline The Letter M

Chances of getting the ADTOE Deluxe Package later?
« on: September 12, 2011, 06:27:24 PM »
So unlike 2009 and 2010, I've been pretty strapped for cash this past summer up to now and as a result, have had to lay off some expensive releases this summer/fall, like the ADTOE Deluxe Box Set.

I know the BC&SL box set was still for sale as of earlier this year, and it even got discounted to nearly half price (or something ridiculous like that), but what were the production numbers like on it?

I can only assume that the ADTOE box set will have lower production numbers so I am afraid that if I don't order mine now, I won't get it as it's "low price" of $105, and will have to suffer to get it in the after-markets. Since 8VM, I have gotten every album upon release, or through pre-order (in the case of the last two), and have gotten the best version of each (Special Edition of SC, Box Set of BC&SL), so I feel bad for missing out on this, but money has been tight and I wish I could have pre-ordered it.

Anyway, I plan on at least getting the 1CD version at Best Buy tomorrow as it is only $9.99, because I can't NOT have a physical version of the album! What do you guys think are the chances of RoadRunner have extras/surplus Box sets after this month? I recall reading a notice about them only having about 500 pre-orders left as of last week, so it scares me that I won't be able to get it between now and the end of October (if I save up enough for it).

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!