Author Topic: Guitarists - Show off your pedal boards  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Kornflake

Guitarists - Show off your pedal boards
« on: September 10, 2011, 11:10:14 PM »
Hey everyone.  I just thought this could be a fun thread.  I Love checking out other guitarists' gear and what makes up their sounds.  So I figured why not try it here?  Post a pic of your pedal boards in this thread.
Can't wait to see everyone's set up.

Here's mine:

My chain runs all over the place, but on the board, from left to right I have a Morpheus droptune, under that (the purple one) is my own homemade expression pedal for my Line 6 M13 with momentary and latching switches.  MXR 10 Band EQ, Vox Satchurator distortion, Ipod case converted into a stupid looking guy with glasses that serves no purpose other than to help keep cables out of the way, Roland Expression pedal to control Whammy, Flanger, and Phaser effects on Line 6 M13, Line 6 M13, Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah, and under the board is my Egnator Renegade Amp's Footswitch.
The board itself is made from an old piece of shelving with some velcro tape stuck to it and some 2x2s attached underneath along the top to put it on a slight angle and allow for some cords to run underneath.
It's nothing special, but I like it.

Who else wants to share?

Offline BRGM

• DTF.org Member
Re: Guitarists - Show off your pedal boards
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 02:20:34 PM »
All I got is a Satchurator and the cheapest dunlop crybaby : /

Although, I think I'ma be able to buy the Whammy DT next month!! I'm so excited about it.

Offline Kornflake

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 08:51:58 PM »
That Line 6 M13 pedal I have has a Whammy effect.  It's certainly not as nice as the DT and doesn't have all the features that that one does, but it's TONNES of fun to play with.
You're going to love the whammy pedal BRGM

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »
The hell is that mustached thing with glasses?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline BRGM

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 03:18:34 PM »
That Line 6 M13 pedal I have has a Whammy effect.  It's certainly not as nice as the DT and doesn't have all the features that that one does, but it's TONNES of fun to play with.
You're going to love the whammy pedal BRGM

You think so? Yeah I think so too.

The first time I noticed a Whammy pedal in a song was when I first heard Joe Satrianis "Searching", it's still one of my favorite Satch tunes, and with the DT, there are even more awesome stuff to do!

still, you've got an actual pedalBOARD...I don't :p

Offline Kornflake

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »
Adami, I mentioned it in the description under the photo
"Ipod case converted into a stupid looking guy with glasses that serves no purpose other than to help keep cables out of the way"
It's just something that I made to occupy the empty space on the board and help me hold some cables in place by running them under it.
Just thought it was more fun than duct tape.