Author Topic: The deviantART thread  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Ħ

The deviantART thread
« on: September 06, 2011, 11:46:47 PM »
Dump your favorites HERE.

GO
GO
GO
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
Re: The deviantART thread
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:02:58 AM »
I've heard of this DeviantArt thing.  From what I've heard, it's just a place for perverts to post their "art" pr0n.

Nah I'm jk, here ya go ;D

I get a lot of my inspiration for writing from DA, actually.
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 12:05:00 AM »

Yes, that's a digital painting, not a picture.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »
I guess it has to be, seeing as there's no cameraman in the reflection.  Very cool.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:56:58 PM »
The one Sigz posted wins forever.

H, hate to rain on your post in this thread, but half of those were very stereotypical high school emo deviantart garbage.  Especially the arm carving one.  :P

Offline Ħ

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 04:05:21 PM »
H, hate to rain on your post in this thread, but half of those were very stereotypical high school emo deviantart garbage.  Especially the arm carving one.  :P
I liked them.

Offline Logical Nightmare

• DTF.org Member
  • YAAAY! awww...
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »
Huh. And here I thought it was a thread of shameless self-promotion.

https://logicalnightmare.deviantart.com/