Author Topic: Freak Kitchen&Morglbl  (Read 693 times)

Offline Innervisions

Freak Kitchen&Morglbl
« on: September 05, 2011, 07:08:57 PM »
I just returned from the ProgDay festival in North Carolina.
I've seen lots of cool bands there (my favorite one was actually PanzerBallet, does anyone knows them here).

Anyway, 2 of the bands that I saw there for the first time , Morglbl and Freak Kitchen play in the New Jersey prog house this week, which is pretty close to where I'm staying now, and I'm totally going to be there.

Morglbl are kind of a fusion-metal band with extremely virtuoso playing by the guitar and bass player. FK are kind of a metal band but they really deliver in terms of the live show and crowd interaction!

Anyway, if anyone is thinking about coming, please say hi!
here is the FB event:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=273465782668521

Eyal.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
Re: Freak Kitchen&Morglbl
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 07:17:58 PM »
Saw Freak Kitchen with Rich and XJDenton a while back, they put on a fantastic show.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 11:53:20 AM »
Saw Freak Kitchen with Rich and XJDenton a while back, they put on a fantastic show.
That was such a damn fun gig! :D

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »
I just returned from the ProgDay festival in North Carolina.
I've seen lots of cool bands there (my favorite one was actually PanzerBallet, does anyone knows them here).

Anyway, 2 of the bands that I saw there for the first time , Morglbl and Freak Kitchen play in the New Jersey prog house this week, which is pretty close to where I'm staying now, and I'm totally going to be there.

Morglbl are kind of a fusion-metal band with extremely virtuoso playing by the guitar and bass player. FK are kind of a metal band but they really deliver in terms of the live show and crowd interaction!

Anyway, if anyone is thinking about coming, please say hi!
here is the FB event:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=273465782668521

Eyal.

I was thinking about going to this (after I swing by and pick up the Dream theater album) but I can't decide since Scott Henderson, Jeff Berlin & Mike Clark are playing in Sellersville the following Wednesday ( https://st94.com/store/Scott-Henderson-Jeff-Berlin--Mike-Clark-OSCARItem_1=SH.9.11.aspx )

I really want to go to both, (or at the very least one) but I should probably do the responsible thing and save some money.

Ugh!

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 05:08:36 PM »
How was this?

I never made it.

Walked in to local independent record store and bought the Dream theater CD and against my better judgement walked around for 5 minutes and also picked up Keith Emerson Live in Moscow before forcing myself to leave.