Author Topic: Proposed Divorce Agreement for the USA  (Read 4929 times)

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
Re: Proposed Divorce Agreement for the USA
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2011, 06:18:38 AM »
I'd be all for splitting up, quite honestly. But I don't think it would be along equal land lines. If the states got to choose which country the wanted to be in, the "liberal" north would probably consist of less than half of the land, but more than half of the population and industry. The conservative south would get lots of land, but less population.

The dumbest one on there is that the conservatives want to take Battle Hymn of the Republic. Whoever wrote this must not have thought about the fact that the conservative country would likely be nearly all southern countries and Battle Hymn was a song sung by the north during the civil war. I dont think the good old boys in the south really want that song.

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2011, 07:29:54 AM »
healthcare is not a human right, but i'll be goddamned if guns are not

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2011, 08:33:22 AM »
Oh you. :heart

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 11:54:01 AM »
6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.
  Not really a fan, but ok.  If that's the case, can you guys take . . . Darth Vad- er

HEY NOW!  >:(
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 12:17:59 PM »
6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.
  Not really a fan, but ok.  If that's the case, can you guys take . . . Darth Vad- er

HEY NOW!  >:(
Come now.  You're tailor-made for that side of the country.  There's no way you'd even consider living on our hell-bound side,  full of ACLU lawyers and every type of sex toy ever imagined.   :lol
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2011, 12:41:11 PM »
Of course.  I was merely objecting to the fact that he appeared to be making disparaging comments about Darth Vader.  :bosky:
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2011, 12:43:34 PM »
Of course.  I was merely objecting to the fact that he appeared to be making disparaging comments about Darth Vader.  :bosky:
You have an emoticon for every situation.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2011, 12:54:37 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!

:cornholio:

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2011, 02:08:37 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!

:lol Never knew we had a Cornholio emoticon!

Offline The Dark Master

• Veteran of the Psychic Wars
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2011, 02:34:54 PM »

:rollin

Ok, Bosk, for that, I guess you can stay on the USABA side of this theoretical split!

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2011, 03:03:54 PM »
Do the anarchists get a portion of the split?

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2011, 03:11:48 PM »
I suppose so, but you'll have no actual ownership of the land you settle upon, and, due to having no state, you're subject to any sort of declaration of war from your conservative pals. 

Enjoy yourselves!   :tup

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2011, 03:14:25 PM »
We fucking will, well to start off with will have an extremely libertarion government in which we make sure everyone is given a stick, a knife, and 2 pounds of food. Then the government will immediately dissolve and people will fend for themselves.

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2011, 03:15:56 PM »
We fucking will, well to start off with will have an extremely libertarion government in which we make sure everyone is given a stick, a knife, and 2 pounds of food. Then the government will immediately dissolve and people will fend for themselves.

Who's we? Anarchists? You guys can't have any government.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2011, 03:17:30 PM »
Good luck forming a capitalist service-based economy without any form of currency, anarchists. 

Plus, you know, if that land you're living upon is on my conservative side and has an oil reserve or five, it looks like you may want to be relocating. 

Assuming your population hasn't already killed itself or starved to death as a result of a total lack of large-scale agriculture.   :lol

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 03:22:12 PM »
O.k. fine, we'll be libertarions whose only priorities are to give everyone a stick, a knife, and 2 pounds of foods

After that our priorities are done.

Edit:

Fuck it, it will be anarchy and everyone can find sticks, knives, and 2 pounds of food themselves.

Offline Ryzee

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 03:27:11 PM »
Now we all know that conservative rednecks and liberal burnouts all like to get their drink on, so which side will have more beer?  That will help me make my decision...

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2011, 03:29:38 PM »
Depends, do you like corporate stuff, or home brewed?

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2011, 03:31:38 PM »
Also if you aren't 21 or over the liberal side might be more to your liking.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2011, 04:33:07 PM »
Now we all know that conservative rednecks and liberal burnouts all like to get their drink on, so which side will have more beer?  That will help me make my decision...
That was one I had meant to add to my list of additions.  We get the craft beers and they can have their fucking Budweiser. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »
That was one I had meant to add to my list of additions.  We get the craft beers and they can have their fucking Budweiser. 

:lol
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Scheavo

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2011, 06:26:10 PM »

Huh... I think conservatives up here in Montana might just turn themselves into liberals for this reason then.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »

Huh... I think conservatives up here in Montana might just turn themselves into liberals for this reason then.
Wow, really?  There's such a bright line dividing the ideologies at the beer aisle down here I have a hard time even picturing that it could be different elsewhere. 
E.F. Benson

Offline Scheavo

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2011, 09:57:35 PM »

Wow, really?  There's such a bright line dividing the ideologies at the beer aisle down here I have a hard time even picturing that it could be different elsewhere. 

Oh, they'll drink whatever they can get their hands on I suppose... but there's a brewery here for like every 20,000 people.