Author Topic: Make up music-related tweets and FB statuses from the 70s and 80s  (Read 3435 times)

Offline Beowulf

Re: Make up music-related tweets and FB statuses from the 70s and 80s
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 11:57:07 AM »
The Bonham one is gold!!!
I had something along those lines, but I just couldn't get the wording just right.  Either Bonham or Keith Moon.  6 and one half dozen.  Excellent job!!

All of these have me laughing!  My associates at work keep looking at me like I'm smoking crack.  Maybe they're just jealous that I have a better dealer than they do.  I'm not sure.
You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

Offline obscure

• Properly Silly
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Make up music-related tweets and FB statuses from the 70s and 80s
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2011, 05:00:04 AM »
Alex Lifeson Damn.... our new bassist's voice is so annoying, eh?.... he has this great style, technique, and skill on the bass..... but come on, what is it with his voice???

Like - Comment - September 27, 1968 at 3:33pm
     :tup Robert Plant likes this

Band manager Bahahah and no spices, no wine to keep it that way!!!
       Alex Lifeson Seriously man I fear that people will come to our gigs to see a hot chick..... and be dissapoint.  :lol
       Band manager: hey that wouldn't be that bad actually... I fear that they they'd think our vocalist is a crying toddler.... and we're a joke....  :rollin
       Alex Lifeson LMAO... I was listening to his recordings the other day, and tens of squirrels came by the window to meet their friend....
      Steve Harris: Last week we were rehearsing in the studio and suddenly I thought that my bitchy ex attacked...it was Geddy shrieking in the next room....
      Alex Lifeson ROFL

Disclaimer: I love Geddy Lee, Rush, Rush members, Rush songs and albums with a passion. Think of this as making fun of a close relative you love.

:)