Author Topic: Diablo III Thread. Who's excited?!  (Read 22510 times)

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
Re: Diablo III Thread. Who's excited?!
« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »
I hate... HATE, feeling weak and uncompetitive when I haven't purchased stuff from the AH in a while. I wish it didn't exist. 

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2012, 08:31:13 PM »
So it turns out the crit build is TERRIBLE for kiting elites with AOE damage (molten, plauged, desecrator, or fire chains).  Back to my tanky dps.

Offline Xanthul

« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2012, 04:12:56 AM »
My wizard is now 48 and I'm starting to consider rerolling or quitting the game altogether. I've tried the cookie cutter builds that are supposed to be the only viable playstyles in inferno and frankly they're boring as hell. I'm near the end of Act 3 nightmare now and I'm starting to have a lot of difficulties staying alive with my unconventional builds, which are the only ones I find entertaining. If I have to choose between dying all the time or playing boring specs I'll probably choose neither and reroll or quit.

If I reroll, I wonder which is the most varied class to play in Inferno? Is there any class with enough build versatility? I read monks were quite good in that regard, I might have to try one.

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #283 on: July 03, 2012, 02:42:41 PM »
Monks and demon hunters seem to be the best classes for trying different viable builds. Monks have fairly few "bad" or situational skills, same with DH. Wizards and Witch Doctors seem to be the worst in that regard.

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #284 on: July 15, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »
I've made about $100 in the AH...and I'm not even to Inferno. It's been nice, it's completely offset our grocery bill (we're still unemployed). Feels like God is saying "Kill Diablo, pl0x"