Dream Theater > Dream Theater

*IMPORTANT REMINDER: Posting leaked material, clips, snippets, etc.

(1/1)

bosk1:
This is posted elsewhere, but it seems a reminder is necessary, so I am posting this to make it perfectly clear and to hopefully avoid us having to start issuing bans.

--- Quote ---2b. With regard to "leaked" material ... [from] Dream Theater and side-projects by the members of Dream Theater, you may not discuss the leaked material whatsoever.
Any discussion of a leak, including discussion of the songs themselves, will be met with an immediate ban until at least release date, if not longer.
--- End quote ---

In short, DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THE NEW ALBUM unless it is a link to an official source (i.e. DT's or Roadrunner's official sites, YouTube pages, etc.--no other sources are acceptable until further notice) that has been allowed by the band and/or the label.  (live performances are fine)  If you aren't sure whether it is okay to post a link to something, PM a mod or admin and ask first rather than risking the ban.

*Note:  This includes retail sites.  In short, again, if you aren't sure if it is okay to post, or if you aren't clear on the rule, don't post until you ask a mod/admin.  If you don't follow these instructions, you will probably be banned.

EDIT:  And sorry for adding yet another sticky.  I know some people hate having too many for some reason.  But around album release time, it is generally unavoidable.

Nick:
Bump.

ariich:
Bump, because apparently people still don't get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version