Author Topic: Bombay Bicycle Club  (Read 781 times)

Offline Millais

Bombay Bicycle Club
« on: August 26, 2011, 08:10:20 AM »
Seeing as their new album, 'A Different Kind Of Fix',  will be released in a couple of days time it seems only natural for a thread like this to be created  ;D
Absolutely loving them at the moment; if this is anything near 'Flaws' or 'I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose' then we are in for a treat  :tup

The album is available for streaming on Spotify at the moment as an early preview: https://open.spotify.com/album/1tdkgJofTb9Q8NNC8Gfuxh

Offline robwebster

Re: Bombay Bicycle Club
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 08:12:59 AM »
Saw 'em live for free, two years ago. They were playing my university, and I was asked to report on it for the student newspaper. Very cool live band! Played a few new songs, too - little bragging right, there.

I don't personally own any of their music, but I liked them enough to buy a t-shirt. Said hi to a couple of 'em after the show, too. Didn't stop to chat, just a little "howdy, good set!" Nifty stuff.

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 10:20:38 AM »
I fucking love this band!  Thought I was the only fan on the forums.  I Had the Blues... is probably one of my favorite albums of all time.

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »
My sister likes them so I doubt they'll be my cup of tea but I'll probably check them out eventually.

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 01:56:56 PM »
They're quite good, found out about em only a couple of weeks ago.

Offline Millais

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »
i love them! their new album is pretty awesome, some great songs on there. not usually my type of music at all but this is definitely a chilled summer album to relax too :) highly recommended.

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »
Listening to A Different Kind of Fix for the first time right now...sounds bloody fucking fantastic so far, as expected.