MS Paint thread v. Be the first to get to ADTOE!

Started by Zydar, August 23, 2011, 07:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlobVanDam

Yeah, but there's been nothing remotely good on the 14th page yet.

Zydar

carl320

Dr. DTVT

I just have to say that contest sanity's submissions the past few pages have been severely underappriciated  :lol

GasparXR

The Silent Cody

contest_sanity

Quote from: DTVT on August 27, 2011, 10:16:13 AM
I just have to say that contest sanity's submissions the past few pages have been severely underappriciated  :lol
Thanks!

obscure

Quote from: contest_sanity on August 27, 2011, 10:34:45 AM
Quote from: DTVT on August 27, 2011, 10:16:13 AM
Thanks!

They were really really good... so is the rap video  :tup

Mladen

How about we spice things up with choosing which ones made the best picture and then picking the winner in a poll?  ;D

Jamesman42

tbqh idk if i can choose a best. there are so many great submissions
\o\ lol /o/

Liampie

There should be a poll in which you can pick five favourites. Don't know if that's technically possible here though...

The Silent Cody

lonestar

Quote from: Liampie on August 27, 2011, 11:56:41 AM
There should be a poll in which you can pick five favourites. Don't know if that's technically possible here though...
I say we wait till the 13th, archive it, then we can run a poll or survivor or something.  And when I say we, I mean those of you who have the time to undertake such a task, cause lord knows I don't.  Plus I got two I did last night that I wont be able to post till Mon or Tues.
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

contest_sanity

Yeah, let's definitely keep the thread open until release date -- because every time I think for sure I'm out of ideas, something else comes to mind.

JayOctavarium

Jaffa

carl320

Nighthawkwill7

GasparXR

Jarlaxle

Someone needs to make Donkey Kong Country Returns video style one with DK blasting through barrels to get to A Dramatic Turn of Events.

Peter Griffin

Jaffa

I tried to make a Vectorman one, but I'm really, really shitty at visual art, so I gave up halfway through and decided to request that someone else do it.  

Jarlaxle

PuffyPat

Jarlaxle

Nighthawkwill7

I'll see how many more NES or SNES themed ones I can make. May this thread last forever!  :biggrin:

TheVoxyn

Heh, I remembered making this thread on the last board (but with cake, not an album). It had some truly great stuff in it, too bad it got lost.

Only just noticed this thread since I don't really venture into dt-side, so now I have 13 pages of goodness to go through :D.

Jarlaxle