MS Paint thread v. Be the first to get to ADTOE!

Started by Zydar, August 23, 2011, 07:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zydar

emtee

if I wasn't such a moron I would post my creation. But alas...I have no clue how to post an image here, especially from
my MS paint. Oh well.

alirocker08

GasparXR

Zydar

Quote from: emtee on August 23, 2011, 11:58:57 AM
if I wasn't such a moron I would post my creation. But alas...I have no clue how to post an image here, especially from
my MS paint. Oh well.

Save it on your computer, then go to a site like www.imgur.com and upload it there. Then post the image-tag here.

alirocker08

GasparXR

emtee

Looks like I failed but was aided by a helping hand!

Thanks.

GasparXR

Zydar

Mladen

Global Laziness

GasparXR

Zook

Bacong

emtee

So many awesome funny ones. They should be compiled in a seperate thread and voted on.

MasterShakezula

Nic35

lonestar

BEST. THREAD. EVER.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, and I'm by myself in public. :rollin
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Nic35

Zydar

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

BlobVanDam

Can we just archive robwebster? Not just his posts, but his actual physical self. Like preserving him in carbonite for future generations to gaze upon in awe.

Liberation

The Worms references are my favourite. :lol Though the ones by Rob and Global Laziness are also awesome.

Fairly simple but I think this was definitely missing here...

wasteland

Quote from: BlobVanDam on August 23, 2011, 12:46:20 PM
Can we just archive robwebster? Not just his posts, but his actual physical self. Like preserving him in carbonite for future generations to gaze upon in awe.

I second this.

GasparXR

Quote from: Liberation on August 23, 2011, 12:49:53 PM
The Worms references are my favourite. :lol Though the ones by Rob and Global Laziness are also awesome.

Fairly simple but I think this was definitely missing here...

:lol :lol

jsem

Robwebster is definitely in the top 3 posters ever.

He's able to write Reap style posts, wall of text - with good argumentative skills. But he still has the humorous side and the epic MS paint skills to show for it.

:clap:

GasparXR

Quote from: jsem on August 23, 2011, 12:54:44 PM
Robwebster is definitely in the top 3 posters ever.

He's able to write Reap style posts, wall of text - with good argumentative skills. But he still has the humorous side and the epic MS paint skills to show for it.

:clap:

And who's the other 2 top 3 posters? :P

lateralus88