MS Paint thread v. Be the first to get to ADTOE!

Started by Zydar, August 23, 2011, 07:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterShakezula

Quote from: Adami on August 23, 2011, 09:08:39 PM
Quote from: MasterShakezula on August 23, 2011, 09:04:16 PM
Honestly, I'd say yours was the best one in the entire thread. 

You got something on your nose there.

Yes, I do have awful acne on my nose.

Also, I really like Star Wars.  Hence, I found the comic hilarious, as it referenced that. 

Crow

zxlkho

I agree. The Slowpoke one is winning.

Also this might be the greatest thread of all time.

GasparXR

Quote from: zxlkho on August 23, 2011, 09:31:26 PM
I agree. The Slowpoke one is winning.

Also this might be the greatest thread of all time.

Agreed. One of the best. I believe :hefdaddy already said it was being archived.

zxlkho

axeman90210

Adami

Quote from: Ħ on August 23, 2011, 09:43:07 PM
I don't get Alex's.

The quarter one with the random.........thing in the corner? Yea I don't get it either.

I also don't get any of the Pokemon ones, but oh well.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

chknptpie

Slowpoke one I don't get... also why are there quarters?

MasterShakezula

Quote from: chknptpie on August 23, 2011, 09:44:59 PM
Slowpoke one I don't get... also why are there quarters?

It's a common joke on the internet to make fun of people who are out of touch (who post old news) by comparing them to a Slowpoke. 

zxlkho

No it was making fun of tick's thread where he complains about the guy from McDonald's stealing quarters from him. The thing in the corner is the tick character thing.

Adami

Quote from: zxlkho on August 23, 2011, 09:53:55 PM
No it was making fun of tick's thread where he complains about the guy from McDonald's stealing quarters from him. The thing in the corner is the tick character thing.

I had to look REALLY closely to realize it was Ticks head. Wow I guess I'm getting old

SystematicThought

God, I've been trying to find the picture of MP dry-humping that football coach and I can't find it. It was a photoshopped picture BTW

Perpetual Change

JayOctavarium

MasterShakezula

Adami

Quote from: MasterShakezula on August 23, 2011, 11:25:37 PM
Did I get 2nd?

Or even 32nd?

Pretty sure Rob got both of those spots, and possibly even 4th as well.

MasterShakezula

I said 32nd.  Rob only had 5 or so, and there were about some 24 odd other entries.

You need glasses, maybe.

Adami

Quote from: MasterShakezula on August 23, 2011, 11:32:07 PM
I said 32nd.  Rob only had 5 or so, and there were about some 24 odd other entries.

You need glasses, maybe.

Maybe. :)

MasterShakezula

C'mon, you know very well that I know I'm the forum's perennial loser at everything.   :lol

Adami

Quote from: MasterShakezula on August 23, 2011, 11:38:25 PM
C'mon, you know very well that I know I'm the forum's perennial loser at everything.   :lol

You're far from that.

bosk1

Kosmo

Everything posted on the internet from now on will pale in comparison to this thread.

BlobVanDam

:lol I believe bosk plans to form a female trio group with hef and Nick, and then marry the members of Dream Theater. Why didn't I think of that?  :justjen

ResultsMayVary

Quote from: bosk1 on August 23, 2011, 11:43:30 PM
Let's see if anyone gets this reference...

[snip]
John meeting Rena? Or am I wrong here? lol.

bosk1

Quote from: BlobVanDam on August 23, 2011, 11:57:43 PM
:lol I believe bosk plans to form a female trio group with hef and Nick, and then marry the members of Dream Theater. Why didn't I think of that?  :justjen

:lol  Well, technically, Meanstreak were a 5-piece, if I recall, so I don't think that's exactly right.  But I guess that means we have a couple of openings.  PM me your application, Robert.  :biggrin:

BlobVanDam

Quote from: bosk1 on August 24, 2011, 12:01:55 AM
Quote from: BlobVanDam on August 23, 2011, 11:57:43 PM

:lol  Well, technically, Meanstreak were a 5-piece, if I recall, so I don't think that's exactly right.  But I guess that means we have a couple of openings.  PM me your application, Robert.  :biggrin:

Oops. I was only thinking of those who married DT members. Please find enclosed my application form-

Quote from: DarkLord_Lalinc on August 23, 2011, 01:09:58 PM

tri.ad

alirocker08

Kosmo

Quote from: tri.ad on August 24, 2011, 03:26:23 AM
What.
All I know is that the meme used there is called Paranoid Parrot. Can't figure out the rest.

alirocker08

olliemedsy

Quote from: MasterShakezula on August 23, 2011, 08:48:54 PM
You put my comic, which I worked on for an hour to shame.  I was hoping that people would of liked it, though it appears that I'm just not that funny.   :sadpanda:

Yours is hilarious, though, and appeals greatly to my inner Star Wars fan.   :tup

thats coz it doesnt make sense

Lynxo