Author Topic: What are your nicknames IRL  (Read 10144 times)

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
Re: What are your nicknames IRL
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2011, 08:47:17 PM »
The only nickname I've really ever had is Silent Karl.
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2011, 09:15:23 PM »
The only nickname I have that people still use is Yacov van der Scoot (my name is Jacob Scott). When I was in Cuba in February with my university's rugby team, my teammates felt I needed a new and improved persona to help me pick up women. Hence, Yacov van der Scoot: a guy going to med school to become a doctor to pay for stripper school who is also a hairdresser and a DJ on the side. The name (usually shortened to van der Scoot) ended up sticking around. Thankfully it's only my teammates that call me that, though. :lol

Dude if you're in the Caribbean you should just go by Joran van der Sloot.

Oh, he wasn't from the Caribbean, he was from Bavaria or something, I can't remember where exactly.

I said "in the Caribbean" not "from" silly buns :angel: I think he was Dutch btw.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2011, 09:26:40 PM »
The only nickname I have that people still use is Yacov van der Scoot (my name is Jacob Scott). When I was in Cuba in February with my university's rugby team, my teammates felt I needed a new and improved persona to help me pick up women. Hence, Yacov van der Scoot: a guy going to med school to become a doctor to pay for stripper school who is also a hairdresser and a DJ on the side. The name (usually shortened to van der Scoot) ended up sticking around. Thankfully it's only my teammates that call me that, though. :lol

Dude if you're in the Caribbean you should just go by Joran van der Sloot.

Oh, he wasn't from the Caribbean, he was from Bavaria or something, I can't remember where exactly.

I said "in the Caribbean" not "from" silly buns :angel: I think he was Dutch btw.

No, he should have been Dutch, but he wasn't. :lolpalm:
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline Pirate

• Yeah buddy
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2011, 09:57:02 PM »
Here's the list:

Cobra
Nighthawk
Dragon
Rambo
Beast
Falcon
Python
Magnum
Zeus
The White Man

But in all seriousness, I've only ever been called "Pete" or "Jacked" outside of family.