Author Topic: Need some Polish Translated (People that know Polish, not google translate)  (Read 763 times)

Offline Pockets17red

• Unofficially Official Prog Archivist
  • If you don't like it, right up yours!
I was wondering if there are any Polish folks or people that know Polish that can translate this for me?

W marcu ukazał się minialbum „ Memories In My Head ”, teraz latem winylowe wersje kolejnych części trylogii, we wrześniu zaś ukaże się 6-płytowy box „ Reality Dream Trilogy ” przeznaczony dla tych wszystkich, którzy mają np. tylko nasza ostatnia płytę długogrającą czy jakiś tam singiel, a chcieliby mieć jeszcze poprzednie wydawnictwa i to najlepiej skompletowane w jednym boxie. In today's issue of boxes of all kinds, we also would like to join some exclusive publisher of any, so we spend. W dobie wydawania boxów wszelkiej maści my tez chcielibyśmy się dołączyć z jakimś ekskluzywnym wydawnictwem więc takowe wydajemy.

Google Translate makes the sentences make little sense. It seems like they want to have an exclusive publisher for the box set but I am not sure. I would definitely appreciate the help!! :)
Keep on turning, Keep on turning, Turning around, Spinning around, round, round, round, round, round, round, round, round...

Offline Liberation

In March the minialbum "Memories in my Head" was released, now during the summer vinyl versions of the remaining parts of the trilogy, and in September a 6-CD box "Reality Dream Trilogy" will be released for all those who have e.g. just our last album or a single, and would like to have all the previous releases and most preferably all in one boxset. In the time of releasing various kinds of boxsets we would also like to join in with an exclusive release so we're releasing one.

Not perfect but I think it makes sense. ;) (I know the 3x "release" in last sentence is weird but it's the same originally. Someone must have been in a hurry. :P)

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
In March the minialbum "Memories in my Head" was released, now during the summer vinyl versions of the remaining parts of the trilogy, and in September a 6-CD box "Reality Dream Trilogy" will be released for all those who have e.g. just our last album or a single, and would like to have all the previous releases and most preferably all in one boxset. In the time of releasing various kinds of boxsets we would also like to join in with an exclusive release so we're releasing one.

Not perfect but I think it makes sense. ;)

Yea, Babylon is better than google translate.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Liberation

Trololol?