Author Topic: Stay out of my room.  (Read 5987 times)

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
Re: Stay out of my room.
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:05 AM »
I feel sorry for guys who don't have sisters.  The best part about having a sister is that she has lots of hot friends who occassionally sleep over and invade the living room in their little nighties and slippers and your parents are reasonable people so they know that they can't exactly tell you to leave and let the girls take over so you pretend to be slightly annoyed while you sit there and try to watch TV but you're really actually enjoying the fact that all these girls are playing around in their little nighties and slippers and after a while they pretty much forget you're there because your sister keeps saying "it's just my brother, ignore him" so they do and pretty soon they're playing Twister and seeing who can do the splits or who's the most flexible and the one girl named Melissa who takes gymnastics decides to show off her handstand and her nightie actually ends up covering her face and uncovering everything else and you just sit there on the couch enjoying the whole show because you're 12 and this is the most amazing thing you've ever seen in your life with your own eyes right there five feet in front of you and she's not even embarassed but she just kinda laughs and actually says Sorry about that like you're gonna complain or something.

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2011, 08:12:59 AM »
Wow.  :heart
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline obscure

• Properly Silly
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2011, 08:16:27 AM »

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2011, 09:44:58 AM »
That..........is..............amazing. I love it. Seriously, brilliance.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
I realize Adami beat me to the "miner" pun, fuck off.
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2011, 09:49:25 AM »
*actual cool story*

Goddamn Rob!  :rollin

Um, you do realize she's probably a miner, right guys?

Good cuz miners usually have a helmet so I won't have to waste time going to the drug store to buy one.

Leave me alone. I'm going jerk it to owl girl.

o/

*\o

Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »

Um, you do realize she's probably a minor, right guys?

That's sad.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »
How is it sad that I want to ensure that you guys don't get in trouble?

I just want the best for you, and that means not being ambushed by Chris Hanson. 

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2011, 10:20:13 AM »
You missed the joke ;)

Offline TheMadgician

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2011, 12:14:39 PM »
I found this over at Failblog and lul'd so hard my throat hurts.

Brandon left for camp June 26th for 4 weeks. His last words to his sister were "stay out of my room."

It's cute that he thought we wouldn't go in there.

My advice for next time... invest in a good lock.

Is it the angle, or is her foot disappearing at the toes?

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2011, 01:00:08 PM »
Most of the photos look shopped, I'd say they accidentally cut off her toes in that one.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 01:02:20 PM »
 :lol :rollin :lol this thread

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 01:11:20 PM »
@ Orbert, unfortunately, my sister is 8 years younger than me, so I've never been in that position. :p Although once again, you have a talent for telling stories like that. Chalk that up as a win along with the sundress story.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline kári

• Meow
  • DTF.com Member
  • ţađ besta sem guđ hefur skapađ er nýr dagur
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
I feel sorry for guys who don't have sisters.  The best part about having a sister is that she has lots of hot friends who occassionally sleep over and invade the living room in their little nighties and slippers and your parents are reasonable people so they know that they can't exactly tell you to leave and let the girls take over so you pretend to be slightly annoyed while you sit there and try to watch TV but you're really actually enjoying the fact that all these girls are playing around in their little nighties and slippers and after a while they pretty much forget you're there because your sister keeps saying "it's just my brother, ignore him" so they do and pretty soon they're playing Twister and seeing who can do the splits or who's the most flexible and the one girl named Melissa who takes gymnastics decides to show off her handstand and her nightie actually ends up covering her face and uncovering everything else and you just sit there on the couch enjoying the whole show because you're 12 and this is the most amazing thing you've ever seen in your life with your own eyes right there five feet in front of you and she's not even embarassed but she just kinda laughs and actually says Sorry about that like you're gonna complain or something.
And then 6 years later she came up to you all "well since you saw me naked..."
No?

You and me go parallel, together and apart

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 02:14:06 PM »
Man, I wish.  Melissa was sooooo cute.  But in the years to come, she did spend many hours in our backyard working on her tan with my sister, and she just kept looking better and better.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »
Orbert, your entire life is like a letter to Penthouse Forum. :lol
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2011, 02:17:38 PM »
Why is it that you older guys got so much more sexyual experiences in adolescence than I probably will in college? 

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2011, 02:19:56 PM »
Why is it that you older guys got so much more sexyual experiences in adolescence than I probably will in college? 

Because they had to try things in real life, as opposed to discussing them on the internet and then realizing that they're too scared to try.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline JediKnight1969

• Andrés
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2011, 04:07:15 PM »
I feel sorry for guys who don't have sisters.  The best part about having a sister is that she has lots of hot friends who occassionally sleep over and invade the living room in their little nighties and slippers and your parents are reasonable people so they know that they can't exactly tell you to leave and let the girls take over so you pretend to be slightly annoyed while you sit there and try to watch TV but you're really actually enjoying the fact that all these girls are playing around in their little nighties and slippers and after a while they pretty much forget you're there because your sister keeps saying "it's just my brother, ignore him" so they do and pretty soon they're playing Twister and seeing who can do the splits or who's the most flexible and the one girl named Melissa who takes gymnastics decides to show off her handstand and her nightie actually ends up covering her face and uncovering everything else and you just sit there on the couch enjoying the whole show because you're 12 and this is the most amazing thing you've ever seen in your life with your own eyes right there five feet in front of you and she's not even embarassed but she just kinda laughs and actually says Sorry about that like you're gonna complain or something.

:hefdaddy
A daily dose of eMpTyV will flush your mind right down the drain...

Offline Mr. Beale

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
This. Is. AMAZING! Talk about a cool family.

Orbert, your entire life is like a letter to Penthouse Forum. :lol

:rollin :rollin

My sister was too young to share Orbert's... experiences. Now my friends' sisters on the other hand...  :azn:

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2011, 10:03:03 PM »

Part of it was the times.  I grew up in a small town in the 70's.  People were much more innocent and trusting then.  With no Internet, video games, or even cable TV, kids really did interact socially a hell of a lot more than they do today, so there was much less awkwardness.  Nowadays, there's a lot more awareness of things, which isn't necessarily bad, but I really can't imagine a half dozen high school girls just hanging out like that, with a boy right there, and they all just think nothing of it.  Not because they were slutty, or exhibitionists, but they really didn't think anything of it.  I was just Debbie's little brother, no threat, nothing to worry about.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2011, 10:17:03 PM »
My only sister being six years younger than me, I never had the opportunity to share Orbert's experiences.

And I was under the impression that the woman is the mom, and the other (cuter) girl was the sister.

The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »
I only had older brothers.  I got the joy of listening them fuck the shit out of girls in the room next to me.

Offline Bacong

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2011, 12:55:26 AM »
way to post the link to the original post

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2011, 05:21:42 AM »

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2011, 07:05:04 AM »
I feel sorry for guys who don't have sisters.  The best part about having a sister is that she has lots of hot friends who occassionally sleep over and invade the living room in their little nighties and slippers and your parents are reasonable people so they know that they can't exactly tell you to leave and let the girls take over so you pretend to be slightly annoyed while you sit there and try to watch TV but you're really actually enjoying the fact that all these girls are playing around in their little nighties and slippers and after a while they pretty much forget you're there because your sister keeps saying "it's just my brother, ignore him" so they do and pretty soon they're playing Twister and seeing who can do the splits or who's the most flexible and the one girl named Melissa who takes gymnastics decides to show off her handstand and her nightie actually ends up covering her face and uncovering everything else and you just sit there on the couch enjoying the whole show because you're 12 and this is the most amazing thing you've ever seen in your life with your own eyes right there five feet in front of you and she's not even embarassed but she just kinda laughs and actually says Sorry about that like you're gonna complain or something.

This is one of the many reasons why Orbert is awesome.

Also, the oblig:

Offline soundgarden

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2011, 07:14:54 AM »

:hefdaddy

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2011, 07:26:58 AM »

I'm not that much older, turning 25 next month, you just gotta go out and talk to women it's easy if you actually do it.

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2011, 07:29:09 AM »

This is exactly how it is
I don’t know what to put here anymore

Offline jsem

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »
That..........is..............amazing. I love it. Seriously, brilliance.

And:
My only sister being six years younger than me, I never had the opportunity to share Orbert's experiences.