Author Topic: Pain of Salvation - Road Salt Two "Review"  (Read 1029 times)

Offline ProgSphere

Pain of Salvation - Road Salt Two "Review"
« on: August 13, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »
Prog Sphere brings to you the first ever "review" of Pain of Salvation's new album ROAD SALT TWO! I put "review" in quotes because it's... well... a little strange. You'll see in a second. "Enjoy"!

Here's an excerpt from the review:

"Daniel Gildenlöw is driving down the road, minding his own business. A policeman flashes his lights, pulling the car over. The conversations is as follows:

Officer: Hello there, son, pretty nice to see you. I guess you’re wondering why I pulled you over. I just have one remark on my mind: You shouldn’t have driven that fast along that salted road.

Daniel Gildenlöw: I don’t see it as a problem, officer. I’ve been driving like this for the last two years on these same roads and nothing’s happened."

Read full review on: https://www.prog-sphere.com/2011/08/13/pain-of-salvation-road-salt-two/

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
Re: Pain of Salvation - Road Salt Two "Review"
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »
What a weird review! Very enjoyable, though. It's what a review should be: clarifying for the fans the outline of the album, giving information without spoiling the content. Great job!

Looking forward to listening to RS2, though I'm not very happy they chose to walk down the road they chose...
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: Pain of Salvation - Road Salt Two "Review"
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »
As clever as that review was, all it really said is that 2 is just like 1, but more bluesy.
fanticide.bandcamp.com