General > General Discussion

Today's PSA

(1/4) > >>

KevShmev:
If you go to a place like Quiznos, Subway, etc., and you have an order for like five or six people, and you wait till you get there to order them all, thus making everyone behind you wait all day for you since there is only one line, instead of calling them in ahead of time, you are a jackass. >:( >:( >:(

That is all.

El Barto:
What's better is when they pay for each one of the separately.  One of the consequences of nobody ever using real money any more is that nobody can split a check properly.  I've been behind people trying to sort out 8 orders with 8 credit cards.  Sun-cannon test subjects if you ask me.

Dr. DTVT:

--- Quote from: El Barto on August 06, 2011, 11:51:26 AM ---Sun-cannon test subjects if you ask me.

--- End quote ---

My legacy has been cemented!

I'll toss in people who have no idea what they want, but don't step aside while they decide.  Not knowing what you want is fine, but don't make others wait as well.

lonestar:

--- Quote from: DTVT on August 06, 2011, 01:30:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: El Barto on August 06, 2011, 11:51:26 AM ---Sun-cannon test subjects if you ask me.

--- End quote ---

My legacy has been cemented!

I'll toss in people who have no idea what they want, but don't step aside while they decide.  Not knowing what you want is fine, but don't make others wait as well.

--- End quote ---
So true. Your paying for it, get what you want. If your gonna make me wait, better slip me a buck too.

Dark Castle:
Damnit you guys, now I want Subway.  That aside, I used to work at Subway and god people are fucking idiots, and I hated those people who ordered 4-5 subs by themselves.  I was always okay with a group, since each person would get their sandwich ordered under the same bill, but the rogue person with a list I hated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version