Author Topic: Remixed/remastered song! Groove! Headbang! Now with 100% more Metal Foundry!  (Read 723 times)

Offline ddtonfire

Hey all,
I remixed and remastered a song I did a while ago and I feel that I really got it right this time. I used my JP7, Reason, Logic, and Metal Foundry. I'd really appreciate any comments on the composition/mix/mastering (and drum programming); it really helps me develop as a musician, engineer, and producer!
Thanks, I hope you enjoy it!

It's called "Misery '11": https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10914030

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Clean arpeggios around 1:00 were nicely unexpected and I kinda got a Marty Friedman vibe from the solo. Quite enjoyable.

8/10
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline chrisbDTM

• DT.net Member
nice. very bulb-y at times

Offline MetropolisxPt1

I liked the entire song a lot I'm definitely going to keep an eye on your page and go to one of your shows.

Offline ddtonfire

Thank you for listening and commenting, I really appreciate it! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah, bulb was a bit of an influence in some parts... and I honestly can't say I've ever really listened to Friedman! Also, I'd love to play this live, but seeing as I'm a one-man-band... maybe someday!