Author Topic: 2011-09-28 - Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver, BC  (Read 15614 times)

Offline PetFish

Re: 2011-09-28 - Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver, BC
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2011, 12:21:59 AM »
I'm a little sad.  The guys have been tweeting/posting about how great and awesome and crazy the last few crowds have been but they didn't say anything at all about us Vancouver fans.  :(

Offline InfraredDream

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2011, 01:35:02 AM »
When I saw "sad" I was about to say "me too" as I miss them already. After living with the anticipation of the show for 2 months, now it's over... :(
But, you are not right, both JP and Jordan posted about Vancouver the day after the show as they do with every other show. I think it is great they do it! And there was a part about us in the documentary movie as well.
JP before the show: Seattle rocked last night! Thanks so much everyone. First Canadian show in a few hours up in Vancouver.
JP after: Thanks for a great night Vancouver! So glad to make it out to your beautiful city once again.

Jordan before: Seattle- what a wonderful time we had playing for you! Thank you for that incredible evening. Vancouver, you are next!!
another one: Vancouver- are you ready to ROCK with us? 25 minutes until showtime!
and after: It was a fantastic night (as well as a great day) in Vancouver. From having lunch on the water front with Rob Perkins, to our all out rocking for some of the greatest DT fans on the planet. I loved the smiles on everyones faces. Thanks so much Vancouver. You always make it memorable!

So, no other reason to be sad than the fact we won't see them again soon :(
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:45:26 AM by InfraredDream »

Offline PetFish

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2011, 01:55:32 AM »
I'm not so sad anymore.  Thanks for clearing that up.  :)

Offline InfraredDream

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »
Glad to be able to make you smile ;)

It's all their "fault" though  :hefdaddy