Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7802 times)

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Hello
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2011, 01:36:20 AM »
Bedeceived.com: Alexa Traffic Rank: 11,694,728
Feelafraidcomic.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 130,162

Now I'm wondering if sonata is a billionaire yet.

What's the Alexa of our forum?

/flex
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2011, 01:36:43 AM »
Bedeceived.com: Alexa Traffic Rank: 11,694,728
Feelafraidcomic.com Alexa Traffic Rank: 130,162

Now I'm wondering if sonata is a billionaire yet.

What's the Alexa of our forum?

/flex
Considering feelafraid is ranked higher than DTF, sonata should be flexing.
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline Ħ

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2011, 01:36:55 AM »
Feelafraid gets more hits than DTF? :lol
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline TL

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2011, 01:37:22 AM »
Parts of the OP reads like manic-depressive ranting. I'm not saying that to be antagonistic, I'm saying it out of concern.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2011, 01:38:18 AM »
Feelafraid gets more hits than DTF? :lol

That actually isn't very surprising. We're a message board dedicated to a specific band with a relatively small fanbase. Feel Afraid is a popular webcomic that has a much broader appeal.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline jsem

« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2011, 01:42:20 AM »

fuck you bitch
God, I hope your ban's not permanent. I love you too much.

+5
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:50:48 AM by jsem »

Offline ClairvoyantCat

• DT is no longer Majesty.
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2011, 01:44:13 AM »

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2011, 01:46:45 AM »

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2011, 02:01:47 AM »
Yep, this ones done.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2011, 02:07:14 AM »
Wtf is this thread.

Collin, you really need to chill out dude. There's nothing wrong with acting like a kid while you're a kid. It seems you're desperate to avoid having a childhood and go straight into working life, which I can assure you is overrated. Live a little!

Chris, I dunno what you were thinking with your first post in this thread but it was completely uncalled for. Consider this an official warning.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2011, 08:17:48 AM »
WTF I can't even go on vacation without things going to hell.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »
Collin, I'm sorry for what has transpired in a lot of ways, but please realize you have your own share of blame in all this. I understand the way you started to carry yourself was intentional and you are looking to be successful, but in doing so you went on a one way street towards alienating yourself from a lot of people here. If there was discussion about you on the forum I would try and keep up with it and any blatant attacks against you would have resulted in action. However people were for the most part keeping their comments either as complete jokes, or quite constructive and at times were truly feeling worried about you.

I wish you the best with your magic, but as far as fame and wealth you seem to have taken the ruthless whatever it takes to get to the top path, which always results in stepping on a few people, and a lot of times the people don't quite enjoy that.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2011, 07:16:01 AM »
While I do agree with some of the criticism received, I can definitely understand how you might've been rubbed the wrong way by the community (this coming from a rather neutral lurking-most-of-the-time-not-getting-involved kinda guy). Either way, any thoughts about your busines aside, I really respect your dedication and ambition icy. Even if it doesn't turn out the way you envision now, I think you'll end up successful.

So I say keep it up, and just leave this place without any more drama (honestly I would request a self imposed ip ban if I were you).

Best of luck to you.
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

And I did request it.  My request was ignored by Bosk.

Yup, it was.  Perm banning someone just because they are mad and have decided they don't like the forum is a dumb idea, and I don't do it.  If you don't like the place and don't want to be here, then don't be here.  Many on this forum, myself included, have been incredibly supportive and offered constructive criticism from time to time.  Yet, you have continued to alienate and antagonize people who may not share your views.  I won't ban you because you want to be banned and somehow feel that me banning you spites the people you believe have been mean to you.  But I am banning you for your latest conduct on the forum because, as I've said many times before, neither myself nor the mod staff have the time to babysit someone who doesn't want to follow the forum rules and/or who constantly stirs up controversy.  I'm not going to IP ban you because I know you simply cannot resist the urge to come here and read, even when you don't post.  But your posting privileges are now gone.  Best of luck in your endeavors.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."