Author Topic: Breaking Bad (**SPOILERS MAY BE PRESENT**)  (Read 154837 times)

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Breaking Bad (**SPOILERS MAY BE PRESENT**)
« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2013, 05:00:05 AM »
This is just awesome. it's linked after the above trailer.

Breaking Bad Lego video game. I'd buy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSUK4WgQ3vk

"Not available on this device" ... I'm on a fucking iPad. And who sets videos to non-mobile platforms only. Assholes.

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #421 on: August 20, 2013, 05:03:25 AM »
Go to the desktop version on YT and it should work. You'll find it if you scroll down.
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #422 on: August 26, 2013, 06:56:12 AM »
Walt hit a new all-time low last night.

Jesse finally figured it out about Walt and the ricin and Brock.

That was positively awesome. :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

Speaking of Walt's new all-time low, who turns down table-side guacamole?? :lol :lol

Online SomeoneLikeHim

• The flame is gone
  • The fire remains
« Reply #423 on: August 26, 2013, 07:39:39 AM »
 :omg:

How is this gonna last 5 episodes??
"We can walk our road together, if our goals are all the same
We can run alone and free, if we pursue a different aim"

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #424 on: August 26, 2013, 08:06:05 AM »
That confession brought me back to rooting for Walt! That was so evil-y genius!!
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Online SomeoneLikeHim

• The flame is gone
  • The fire remains
« Reply #425 on: August 26, 2013, 09:43:25 AM »
That confession brought me back to rooting for Walt! That was so evil-y genius!!
I loved it! I was smiling through the whole thing ;D

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #426 on: August 26, 2013, 10:46:28 AM »
For real, that was just incredible... The zoomed in shots of his eyes... Oh, boy. He really is the devil. I love it. Hail Satan.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #427 on: August 26, 2013, 10:55:09 AM »
Smoke Meth and Hail Satan

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #428 on: August 26, 2013, 11:55:44 AM »
No, just hail Watan.

P.S. I loved the way Jesse says "Mr. White...he's tha' DEVIL" in the preview. He kinda sounded like he put on an accent for some reason...maybe it's just me...but I pictured this guy saying it, for any Resident Evil fans who know what I'm talking about.

RIP DTP.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2013, 02:29:02 PM »
The difference in one week regarding Hank was simple:

Last week, he worried that his career would come to an end the second he turned Walt in.

This week, he worried that his freedom would come to an end if he kept pursuing Walt. 

What are the chances the flash forwards are of Walt having been "disappeared" by Saul's guy and having framed Hank for his "death"?  Nah, that's too easy! :lol

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2013, 02:41:02 PM »
It's Walt coming back and taking revenge on all the DEA in the name of Hank! :lol
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #431 on: August 26, 2013, 02:43:10 PM »
Right, that'd be far too simple. Shit is going to get real hairy, real quick. Not only is he going to have Hank going berserk after he gets his ducks in a line, but now Jesse is in berserker mode. Before, I couldn't see any way in hell that the two would team up... Now, I can't see a way that they won't team up. It's going to be an all-out war between Hank/Jesse vs Walt, I think. Either way, the shit just hit the fan. Just rewatched the episode and I think this is my favorite episode of the series. Every single fucking note was hit with a gong the size of THE UNIVERSE. Such incredible tension this entire episode. It's like watching a beautiful orchestra being conducted while two beautiful women make sweet, sweet love and then some maniac comes in and blows them up with a grenade.

RIP DTP.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #432 on: August 26, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
Last night's episode was fucking incredible. 10/10

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #433 on: August 26, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »
I thought the confession video was going to be the "oh fuck" moment. The last 10 minutes I was on the edge of my seat. Who else thought that when Walt opened the door to the soda machine looking for the gun there would be a gun shot and Skylar would be dead ?

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #434 on: August 26, 2013, 06:37:23 PM »
Actually, when Walt hurriedly pulled up in his car, I didn't know if it was him or Jesse (I can't keep track of what Walt's new car looks like and Jesse had Saul's), so for a second, I was like, oh man, is Jesse gonna storm into the car wash waving the gun like a crazy person?

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #435 on: August 26, 2013, 06:38:34 PM »
That went through my mind as well. What a well executed segment.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2013, 09:09:34 PM »
Yeah, at the moment the start of the scene with the frozen gun, it was pretty clear that they were setting up for something insane...I just couldn't predict it at all (and when we saw Jesse though...."WALT JR!?") and yeah, was literally holding onto my seat (I was actually cupping my balls at the time cause they itched so I just kind of grabbed on dude) and held my breath.  I was so hoping for a Walt/Jesse confrontation early and wham-bam like Hank but...surely that one will be the penultimate afs;dlfkaesrpoh-aifng;lakmgvasidhalsk. I fucking love this show so damn much. WHY YOU END!?

RIP DTP.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2013, 09:11:33 PM »
This show is so amazing. I really can't explain it.

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #438 on: August 27, 2013, 02:10:00 AM »
Man, when Hank and Marie watched that I was trippin. That was so brutal.

Anyway here's a slightly tweaked version of that scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUD3zyu7Ek
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline Outcrier

« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2013, 02:16:53 AM »
Breaking Bad and Dexter ending  :'(
Outcrier: Toughest cop on the force.

Online Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #440 on: August 27, 2013, 06:03:28 AM »
Just watched the latest episode. Let me give you my one word review .... "Wow".

Offline MetalMike06

• DT.net Member
« Reply #441 on: August 28, 2013, 04:34:20 AM »
Man, when Hank and Marie watched that I was trippin. That was so brutal.

Anyway here's a slightly tweaked version of that scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUD3zyu7Ek

Haha nice. I found another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVq_4BA5DQ&feature=youtu.be

Offline jsem

« Reply #442 on: August 28, 2013, 05:23:23 AM »
:rollin

The confession scene was immense though.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #443 on: September 02, 2013, 08:14:47 AM »
No chatter on last night's episode??

Personally, I thought it was great.  I loved how they made us wait half the episode to see how last week's cliffhanger was truly resolved (since the episode began with us having no idea where Jesse had gone or why he had not torched the house).  What is Jesse's better way for them to get Walt?  Will Walt finally "put down" the rabid dog that is Jesse?  Will Flynn find himself some good pancakes at that hotel?

Online SomeoneLikeHim

• The flame is gone
  • The fire remains
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2013, 08:45:30 AM »
Amazing episode like always!

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #445 on: September 02, 2013, 09:01:43 AM »
This is getting tense! (as if it wasn't tense enough!)

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #446 on: September 02, 2013, 10:08:41 AM »
Good episode! Very interested in this Hank/Jesse teamup though I doubt it will end fruitfully.

Offline jsem

« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2013, 12:17:15 PM »
Hnnnnnng. Love this show so much.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #448 on: September 02, 2013, 03:14:48 PM »
A little slower, a little bit of filler, but I have a feeling this is going to clash nicely. Clearly we know none of this goes well, and I doubt even Todd's uncle has any significant impact. They may have given too much away with that initial year-long timeskip with Walt and the machine-gun, alias, along with going back to the boarded-up house. Clearly that whole 'burning-down' scene was meant to evoke us thinking of that... Bit of a cop-out; still wondering what the house is about and perhaps this right here is where they never go back...though I can't imagine they'd live in a hotel for a year +...but maybe so, they certainly have the money.

Overall, this is my least favorite episode of the season so far, but it set up some nice plotlines that will hopefully keep the end-game sprint after this breather. Still a great, tense, episode, but I feel like they did too many fake-outs. Good episode for atmosphere, not so great for ultimate story developments. They could have set up a Walt vs. Jesse match-up in the beginning ten minutes, which is all that really happened, and in an odd way too (Jesse's paranoia getting the best of him). Clearly Walt really did want to talk, and this was the push over the edge. I feel like Jesse meant to do this and is not actually going to attempt to kill him, but it was set-up in a way that...he might end up screwing himself over like he always does and start a fire that he can't put out.  :lol Either way  :corn  :metal HAJIME!

RIP DTP.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #449 on: September 03, 2013, 09:39:18 AM »
I doubt even Todd's uncle has any significant impact.

Unless Walt pays them for the hit on Jesse, and some of Walt's family gets taken out in the process.  Remember that Walt has no idea that Jesse has flipped and is staying with Hank and Marie, so what if Todd's uncle's crew tries to take down Jesse at Hank and Marie's, and Marie for example gets killed in the hit attempt?  It would make sense, given that Marie insisted on staying at the house instead of leaving, like Hank wanted her to do.  And how she insisted that their house was much safer for Flynn and Holly.  Hmmmmm...  Wouldn't that be cruel irony?  If some of Walt's family gets taken out by a hit on Jesse put out by Walt?

Online Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #450 on: September 03, 2013, 10:46:27 AM »
At this point, I am expecting something devastating. What that will be.... I have not a clue. The thing I really want to see more than anything is Walt Jr. finding out what his parents have been doing this whole time.

The more the show goes on, the more I am convinced Jesse is going to die as a result of a mistake made by Walt (something we almost never see). I know both Saul and Hank have said it, but I think they are right about Hank genuinely caring for Jesse. Going all the way back to the episode when Hank was talking to Jesse's mother on the porch. When talking about Walt as Jesse's teacher, she said something along the lines of "Walter must have seen some potential in Jesse. He really tried to motivate him, he was one of the few teachers who cared."

Side bar.

How did Jesse find out Walter poisoned Brock? I think I missed something.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:34:06 AM by Chino »

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #451 on: September 03, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »

Unless Walt pays them for the hit on Jesse, and some of Walt's family gets taken out in the process.  Remember that Walt has no idea that Jesse has flipped and is staying with Hank and Marie, so what if Todd's uncle's crew tries to take down Jesse at Hank and Marie's, and Marie for example gets killed in the hit attempt?  It would make sense, given that Marie insisted on staying at the house instead of leaving, like Hank wanted her to do.  And how she insisted that their house was much safer for Flynn and Holly.  Hmmmmm...  Wouldn't that be cruel irony?  If some of Walt's family gets taken out by a hit on Jesse put out by Walt?

Wow, that makes a lot of sense

Online Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #452 on: September 03, 2013, 11:35:43 AM »

Wouldn't it be a hell of a twist if the show is making us think Walt is calling in a hit on Jesse, but in reality has figured out that Jesse is at Hank's and that Hank is actually the target?

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #453 on: September 03, 2013, 11:36:18 AM »

Wouldn't it be a hell of a twist if the show is making us think Walt is calling in a hit on Jesse, but in reality has figured out that Jesse is at Hank's and that Hank is actually the target?

Fuck! :justjen

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #454 on: September 03, 2013, 11:37:03 AM »

How did Jesse find out Walter poisoned Brock? I think I missed something.

When he realized that Huell had lifted the weed from him, he remembered about how the ricin cigarette had also been lifted from him, and he put two and two together. 

Wow, that makes a lot of sense

It does, which means the writers will come up with some completely different and 100 times more awesome. :lol