Author Topic: funny video from new zeland  (Read 1029 times)

Offline tartarus250

• peace love and good happyness stuff
funny video from new zeland
« on: July 11, 2011, 01:54:45 PM »
apologies if this has been posted before but i just saw this and thought you guy's might enjoy this as much as i just did  :lol doh!! nearly forgot the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l41rFwJK7cM&feature=related
The creation and destruction of harmonic and 'statistical' tensions is essential to the maintenance of compositional drama. Any composition (or improvisation) which remains consonant and 'regular' throughout is, for me, equivalent to watching a movie with only 'good guys' in it, or eating cottage cheese.

Offline TheGreatPretender

• The Second Dancing Turtle
  • You are reading these words.
Re: funny video from new zeland
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 01:55:34 PM »
Erm... You forgot the link.
"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Offline tartarus250

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:56:09 PM »
edit DOH!!
The creation and destruction of harmonic and 'statistical' tensions is essential to the maintenance of compositional drama. Any composition (or improvisation) which remains consonant and 'regular' throughout is, for me, equivalent to watching a movie with only 'good guys' in it, or eating cottage cheese.

Offline TheGreatPretender

• The Second Dancing Turtle
  • You are reading these words.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
Hahah... The pun work is excellent. The montage bits were kind of meh.
"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Offline tartarus250

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »
i cant believe more of you havent felt the love for this as i have a bunch of fans showing thier appreciation in video form tut tut!!

Offline T-ski

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 02:16:23 PM »
get rid of two minutes in the middle of the bit and it's more watchable.  The spit take was rather clever.
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?