Author Topic: Teenagers and their sexual openness.  (Read 6919 times)

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
Re: Teenagers and their sexual openness.
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2011, 08:33:40 PM »
"LOL. Let's have sex and smoke weed. It makes us cool."

to be fair,

doing both of those things is better than not doing both of those things

Yes, but doing it to keep an image of "I'm a teen and I'm cool" pisses me off.

If you want to get high to get high, cool.
If you want to get your rocks off because it feels good, cool.
If you want to get high and get your rocks off because it adds to your "image," I hate you with a passion.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2011, 08:35:31 PM »
If you want to get high to get high, cool.
If you want to get your rocks off because it feels good, cool.
If you want to get high and get your rocks off because it adds to your "image," I hate you with a passion.
Agreed.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2011, 08:35:45 PM »
The amusing thing is that this conversation has happened non-stop since the 1800s.  In 1907 Annette Kellerman was arrested for wearing a swimsuit that exposed her legs from the knees down.  Women in the 20's actually drank, smoked, danced and screwed for fun.   In the 30's,  Hedy Lamarr's hot ass caused Hollywood to freak out and enact the Haye's code to ban nudity in movies for over 30 years.  It just goes on and on.

Affordable printing exposed even common folk to cultures outside of their own.  Trains and reliable ocean passage actually allowed them to see it first hand.  Radio and then television brought those cultures right into people's homes.  The internet is now providing that same connection much quick and much more abundantly.  And the amazing thing is that technology is increasing at a faster and faster rate.  We could still be in the infancy of the information age.  Can anybody possibly imagine what kids in 2040 will be doing to express themselves and shock their parents who grew up in the era of sending nekkid pictures to each other via cellphones?

Gotta be honest here.  I can't wait to find out.  
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2011, 08:37:43 PM »

to be fair,

I'm happy to be drug-free, but I sure could go for sum lovin. 
Preferably with a girl. 
Like, the kind with breasts. 
But only with protection. 
Be prepared for a massive disappointment. :lol
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2011, 08:39:14 PM »

to be fair,

I'm happy to be drug-free, but I sure could go for sum lovin. 
Preferably with a girl. 
Like, the kind with breasts. 
But only with protection. 
Be prepared for a massive disappointment. :lol

Wait, why would that be the case?

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2011, 08:41:11 PM »
Sex with protection is dramatically less fun than sex without it.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?

Offline Gorille85

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »

This!!

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »

Then, is there a way to, um, have breakfast with a girl without protection without the possibility of knocking her up?

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2011, 08:45:26 PM »
Birth controll pill...

Anyway, I'd be happy to endure "less fun" as opposed to a little me running around.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2011, 08:48:43 PM »
Birth controll pill...

Anyway, I'd be happy to endure "less fun" as opposed to a little me running around.

Another nice thing about protection is that it can make sure that it doesn't hurt when you pee afterwards.  Though I enjoy taking pink lemonade in, I can't imagine wanting to put it out. 

Offline Gorille85

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »
wat

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »
Birth controll pill...

Since I never intend on having children, I'm definitely incredibly scared of such a situation. I'll definitely sacrifice less fun (or just avoid it all together, there's nothing wrong with her mouth anyway) to avoid it.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »
wat

STDs.  I'm happy to not to have any.  Intend to continue not to have any. 

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2011, 09:09:28 PM »
Sex with a condom on is not as fun as sex without a condom, but it's not horrible by any means.  It still feels pretty damned good, and let's face it, if you're a teenager, you're horny as fuck anyway, so it's gonna feel plenty good.  I'd say the tradeoff is worth not having to worry about getting her pregnant or getting AIDS or some other disease.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2011, 09:14:22 PM »

This!!

While I agree with you ecstasy condoms are really good, probably the best you can get.

Offline Bonham

• Either Zeppelin's drummer or "good ham"
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2011, 09:52:38 PM »

to be fair,

What's the rationale behind this?

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »

Another nice thing about protection is that it can make sure that it doesn't hurt when you pee afterwards.  Though I enjoy taking pink lemonade in, I can't imagine wanting to put it out. 

Damn you young teenagers and your sexual openness!

Sex with a condom on is not as fun as sex without a condom, but it's not horrible by any means.  It still feels pretty damned good, and let's face it, if you're a teenager, you're horny as fuck anyway, so it's gonna feel plenty good.  I'd say the tradeoff is worth not having to worry about getting her pregnant or getting AIDS or some other disease.

Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2011, 11:18:06 PM »
Definately an interesting band you have there OP. My band is a group of rejects  :lol

I go to an intensely religious Lutheran High School, by that I mean that the sexual frustration can be off the charts there. I only hear a few sex stories going on though. I guess it's actually pretty tame, compared to others. Although because it's religious, none of the girls are really open to relationships or at least in my experience
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2011, 01:39:51 AM »

Woah, I thought my post was pretty obvious, as in, I'd want to wear protection if I got laid for disease-prevention.  The pink lemonade part was a reference to peeing blood, which happens when a person has an STD, I think.  Also, I enjoy actual pink lemonade, the kind made of lemon and grape juice.

Offline theliloutkast

« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2011, 03:19:33 AM »
The first big problem with the OP is that you're using the band as your group of observation. I wasn't in band, but my cousin and girlfriend were. If there is anything I learned in High School it was that their band friends were more perverted and sexual open than anyone else I knew in High School.

Anywho, I graduated in 2010 and I honestly found that people liked sex (as they should) and would talk about it to some extent with people they were close to. I never, however, experienced public foreplay.

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »

Woah, I thought my post was pretty obvious, as in, I'd want to wear protection if I got laid for disease-prevention.  The pink lemonade part was a reference to peeing blood, which happens when a person has an STD, I think.  Also, I enjoy actual pink lemonade, the kind made of lemon and grape juice.

It was only kidding buddy, don't worry about it.
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline bss4life15

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »
I go to a school of 200 of the horniest people ever.  I personally know almost every seventh grader has had sex multiple times.  And there are some prostitots that are sluttier than most the sluttiest grown adults i know.  The rest of the school isn't much better.  And most constantly talk about it and tell everyone about their sexual experiences. 
The sad thing to me is most of the girls are proud of the fact that they are whores.  They think it makes them cool.  It's why i don't date the girls at my school.

Offline jsem

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2011, 01:31:11 PM »
-Last school year, I was in the drumline; most of my peers in that team were non-virgins.  There were even cases of some of them doing the dew with members of the colorguard on the bus home from competitions.  They also really liked to show eachother their penises, and when no adults were looking, they'd often break into the band room to have sex with their girlfriends or strip naked and dance around.
This suggests to me that there is something terribly wrong with your peers in your team.

To the actual OP: I'm born 94, and yeah most of the people I hang with are like me - introverted and belonging in the LHC. But other than my circle, I see a lot of openness these days - but I can't really compare to different times, but I'm guessing people are more open about it today - it certainly seems that way to me. A lot of people take it extremes, and into realms of whoredom (including males). That ticks me off, and I'd certainly take what I have now and wait a little longer for people to mature a bit. In hindsight that's probably what a lot of others will say too, that they should've been more careful and all that jazz in their teens... but whatever.

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »
'93 here
I can't say the school I went to was that bad, of course their were the people open with it and the people who were bloated with sex, but for the most part my school was fairly alright.  Although when I'm on facebook I notice friends from previous towns I've lived in talking about the crazy booze laden sex weekends and I just chuckle to myself.  I've never been a very social person although I'm changing that, but I would agree that people are a lot more open with their sex lives these days.
That being said I hope Dakota State isn't laden with whores and stuff.
Also I already have a wonderful girlfriend so I just look at todays society with interest.