Author Topic: Cool/creepy/interesting discoveries on dt-songs?  (Read 11294 times)

Offline energythief

• Chubby Chaser
Re: Cool/creepy/interesting discoveries on dt-songs?
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2011, 09:19:14 AM »
Some weird/creepy/cool discoveries i've made while listening to DT songs lately:

2.Finally Free: In the end when Nicholas(?) is pouring a drink, you can here the theme from the song playing in the background for a moment.

What you think is happening is not what is actually happening. Read this for clarity:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Pt._2:_Scenes_from_a_Memory#Scene_Nine
Umm... Yes it says that nicholas comes home and makes a drink - as i said... By the theme noise I didnt mean the tune played in the end until nicholas gets killed (its kinda obvious :P). But if you listen very closely you can hear the theme (which was played when nicholas drove home) for about 1.5 seconds exactly when nicholas pours the drink

The ending is jumping around in time. Nicholas drives home (with the theme playing), stops the car, walks to the house and opens the door. Now, rewind.... It is not Nicholas pouring the drink, it is the hypnotherapist/killer. The music you hear is playing from Nicholas's car as it pulls into the driveway. The hypnotherapist now turns on the record player and hides. Back to the present, and the gruesome end...

Energythief, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no internets, and may Xenu have mercy on your soul.

Says the man with the Popnoy avatar.