Author Topic: An Italian Dream Theater Thread  (Read 11123 times)

Offline AleBl4st

Re: An Italian Dream Theater Thread
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2011, 03:15:56 AM »
Ciao ragazzi :metal Vengo da IV, qui è più movimentato :metal

Hey guys

Ciao! Se saprai prenderlo nel verso giusto, dtf.org è una delle cose migliori mai prodotte da internet!

Welcome! If you'll keep in the right way, you'll find that dtf.org is one of the best things that have come out from the net!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
For all italian readers/users, some updates:

-The reopening of the ufficial italian fanclub, Italian Dreamers, was a joke made by ID crew itself. Feel free to find it not funny at all.
-Here it's the italian link to pre-order your version of A Dramatic Turn of Events https://dreamtheater.warnerartists.net/it that is set to come out in Europe Sept. 9th. If you'll pre-order the Deluxe Edition, they send it 4/5 weeks after the official release, around first half of october i guess, but you'll get a digital release in the linked site the day of the European release.
-Dream Theater will tour in Italy again in February 2012

I saw that. I would like to say hello to Wasteland, don't know if he knows me but I always read his posts on IV :D

L'ho visto. Volevo salutare Wasteland, non so se mi conosce ma leggo sempre i suoi post su IV

Offline DreamerTV

• Italian DTFer
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 04:27:04 AM »
I also used to post on IV a couple of years ago, but due to inner problems with the staff, a bunch of users and myself founded another board that had disappeared in a few years. I than posted something last week, i guess, and i get banned without any explanation nor evident reason(you can still see my posts in ADTOE thread). But, anyway, welcome here, you can post in this thread in italian but always remember to traduce it in english below the italian part.

Offline Dekost

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2011, 06:02:11 AM »
You can see my passport on the internet

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2011, 06:10:01 AM »
I saw that. I would like to say hello to Wasteland, don't know if he knows me but I always read his posts on IV :D

L'ho visto. Volevo salutare Wasteland, non so se mi conosce ma leggo sempre i suoi post su IV

Ciao! Almeno il tuo nome mi è familiare, anche se ti confesso che non riesco a "localizzarti" in termini di opinioni e post come riesco con altri user di vecchia data. Ma questo si potrà naturalmente cambiare col tempo.

Ti ringrazio per l'attenzione verso i miei scritti, è bello sapere che qualcuno ti legge, e che non scrivi parole al vento. :)

Hi! Your username is familiar to me, even though I must say that I can't yet "localize" you with regards to your opinions as I can with other long-time users, But this will certainly change in the future.

I thank you deeply for your attention towards my writings, it's good to know that there's something interested in what you think, and that you're not talking to the wind. :)
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline AleBl4st

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2011, 06:30:11 AM »

Ciao! Almeno il tuo nome mi è familiare, anche se ti confesso che non riesco a "localizzarti" in termini di opinioni e post come riesco con altri user di vecchia data. Ma questo si potrà naturalmente cambiare col tempo.

Ti ringrazio per l'attenzione verso i miei scritti, è bello sapere che qualcuno ti legge, e che non scrivi parole al vento. :)

Hi! Your username is familiar to me, even though I must say that I can't yet "localize" you with regards to your opinions as I can with other long-time users, But this will certainly change in the future.

I thank you deeply for your attention towards my writings, it's good to know that there's something interested in what you think, and that you're not talking to the wind. :)

Sì, immaginavo non potessi localizzarmi facilmente perchè posto pochino. Sono contento di DTF perchè c'è sempre gente ad ogni ora del giorno e della notte e ci sono tanti spunti di discussione interessanti. Italian Voices è strutturata in maniera diversa...

Yes, I imagined you couldn't localize easily because I don't write a high number of posts. I'm happy about DTF because there are people posting at any hour, day and night and there are so much interesting topics. IV is structured in a different way...

P.S.: I'm sorry for my english and for my mistakes

Offline DreamerTV

• Italian DTFer
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2011, 07:03:09 AM »
Siccome ho visto utenti italiani scrivere a proposito del Box Set di ADTOE, avete notizie in merito?.

------

Anyone got news about shipping the Box Set in Italy?.

Offline DreamerTV

• Italian DTFer
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2011, 10:51:53 AM »
Ricevuta or ora.

Hello,

Thankyou again for purchasing your 'A Dramatic Turn of Events' Limited Edition Boxset. We hope that you are enjoying your download of the album, and are looking forward to receiving your order in the very near future.

We are pleased to inform you that the box sets will be shipped at the beginning of next week. We are very sorry for the delay and assure you that the product will be worth the wait.

Thank you again for your patience,

The Dream Theater Team