Author Topic: Obama Visited 57 States And Still Had More To go!  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
Obama Visited 57 States And Still Had More To go!
« on: June 06, 2011, 11:29:19 AM »
Wooo hooo, he was on a roll! and nobody cared how many states he went to!!! He is Obama and nobody visits as many states as he does!!! Weee hooo, I think he should have tried for 100!!! What the hell! Go for it, Barry!!!! :metal :lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
Re: Obama Visited 57 States And Still Had More To go!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 11:37:06 AM »
Is it really that disturbing to you that a bimbo like Sarah Palin gets ridiculed in the media? I mean, of all the conservatives out there, shouldn't you be happy that she redirects a lot of negative energy that otherwise would be directed at more high-profile conservatives?

rumborak
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 11:40:08 AM »
Is it really that disturbing to you that a bimbo like Sarah Palin gets ridiculed in the media? I mean, of all the conservatives out there, shouldn't you be happy that she redirects a lot of negative energy that otherwise would be directed at more high-profile conservatives?

rumborak

nice langauge.. why is she a bimbo? really.. is that all ya have??? she even had a child she knew would have special needs, when many would have chosen to not to.. the women is a treasure.. a true american..Id be proud to shake her hand..
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »
Seriously. I locked the other topic to avoid nonsense like this. Knock it off

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 11:47:30 AM »
Uh...why are these topics getting locked for no reason?
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."