Author Topic: Complete Fan Club Show in Amsterdam Video  (Read 1993 times)

Offline jmbeat

Complete Fan Club Show in Amsterdam Video
« on: May 27, 2011, 05:19:55 PM »
Does this exist?, Well actually I know it does, but can you find it anywhere?
"So just shut your face and take a seat because after all you're just talking meat.....and music?  Well that's just entertainment folks.---Devin Townsend

"I'm not drinking until Saturday"---My Wife;)

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
Re: Complete Fan Club Show in Amsterdam Video
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 02:57:43 AM »
I saw that bootleg only once' a coupke of years ago, while it was being privately sold on a now defunct italian board. Not considering the fact that no money should ever be paid to obtain DT bootlegs, that show probably is among the banned ones, as it is somehow thr backbone of the official release "5 Years In a Livetime".

Nonetheless, two audio bootlegs of that show ("Stained Glass" and "Nighttown Nostalgia") circulated fairly undisturbed on the web (and they probably still do). As much as I am aware, those bootlegs were not banned, while the DVD (professionally shot) almost certainly is.

Not so helpful on this one, but I hope I cleared up a few things about the topic. :)
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline jmbeat

Re: Complete Fan Club Show in Amsterdam Video
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 06:05:45 PM »
Thanks for the info, I have "Stained Gass", man I really want that whole show video.
"So just shut your face and take a seat because after all you're just talking meat.....and music?  Well that's just entertainment folks.---Devin Townsend

"I'm not drinking until Saturday"---My Wife;)