Author Topic: Steve Tushar / Kevin Moore  (Read 1866 times)

Offline thyer

Steve Tushar / Kevin Moore
« on: May 27, 2011, 11:52:16 AM »
Hi all,

I want to download Steve Tushar "Oscillate" album with Kevin Moore, but It's impossible for me from Italy!
Can someone help me?

Thanks

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Re: Steve Tushar / Kevin Moore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 11:56:01 AM »
Is this a free download from Moore himself? If not, you should delete this thread. :tup

Offline MetropolisxPt1

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 11:59:06 AM »
I'm Dirty Dan!!!!!!!!!

Offline thyer

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »
It's not a free download...I tried to donwload from Amazon and i tunes, but It's impossible

Offline Mebert78

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 12:14:42 PM »
It's a great album!  Not free.  Actually, the album was only available for MP3 download until recently.  A few months ago, Steve made a CD-R version available.  I purchased that one on Amazon.  The download version is also available on Amazon.  The album insert for the CD-R is a bit simpler than the downloadable/printable version, so I was kinda bummed about that.  But the music is great.  Kevin does the lyrics and vocals on one song, "Periscope."  A friend of mine made a video to the song last month with Steve's persmission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r27w0qjv64A.

Steve also said over the winter that he and Kevin are discussing working together again on a Chroma Key EP.   :metal
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:25:42 PM by Mebert78 »
An unofficial online community for fans of keyboardist Kevin Moore (ex-Dream Theater, Chroma Key, OSI):

Offline thyer

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 12:57:51 PM »
Hi memeber78,

I can't download the songs because only a us resident can donwload the songs  :-[
Hope to find it somewhere...great news of KM/ST Chromakey EP  ;D

Do you know about sonic adventure remix where to buy it?

Offline Mebert78

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:47 PM »
Wow, you are really completing your Kevin Moore collection!  I don't have the Sonic Adventure CD myself, but I just checked and found some on eBay.  Not cheap though, cause it's probably hard to find.  The two songs that Kevin and Steve did can be found on YouTube if you've never heard them before.  Just type in Sonic Adventure and Kevin Moore.  Have you heard the industrial tribute to Metallica that Steve and Kevin did in the late 1990s?  There's also Steve's Carbon 12 CD from 1999 that Kevin played keyboard on one song.

I'm really surprised you weren't able to by the download version of Oscillate.  I know people outside the U.S. that have bought it.  I would recommend just emailing Steve Tushar through his MySpace page.  He's pretty good about writing back.  He'll hook you up!

EDIT: Here's the the Metallica song they did if you haven't heard it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJw2C7hwlk
An unofficial online community for fans of keyboardist Kevin Moore (ex-Dream Theater, Chroma Key, OSI):

Offline thyer

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »
yes...I try to finish my KM collection :-) I have the Metallica Tribute :-) wth Kevin Moore (good album...very weird)...but I don't have the carbon 12.

I tried on amazon UK, FR and DE...but only if you are resident there you can download :-(

I wrote to Steve Tushar, maybe he can help me!!!

I'll check the ebay for the Sonic CD...I listen to the songs on the link that you post it...wow I like it!!!
I'll also fond the CD on Amazon.JP very cheap, but they don't ship outside Japan...insted on the other site are very expensive...do you have all KM CDs? also the CD "this is a recording"?

Offline Mebert78

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 04:20:16 PM »
There are a few CDs where Kevin makes a guest appearance that I don't have -- the Metallica tribute, the Sonic Adventure Remix, and the band ON's "Make Believe" album where he plays on one track.  I have "This Is a Recording" and the Carbon 12 CD.  I also have the three-song cassette demo he released after leaving DT.  But I don't have all the Ytse Jam releases that include Kevin either.  Btw, here's a link for a full KM discrography: https://www.themooreatorium.com/discography.html.  I hope Steve Tushar can help you :)