Author Topic: Okay, for the record....  (Read 1648 times)

Offline SnakeEyes

• Conservative Ninja, yet not mute
Okay, for the record....
« on: May 04, 2011, 12:05:32 AM »
I'm not trying to stir up trouble, but .... the other day I was banned for something stupid.  I WAS JOKING, Nick.  Everyone knew it in the thread and even questioned you.  Thanks for a dumb ban.  

Anyway, I know this will get locked.  But, at least it was for three days.  And, sorry, you haven't "warned me on multiple ocassions" because my interactions on this forum have been nothing short of polite over the past six months or so (ask bosk, he'll tell you).  
Now that Obama has closed Gitmo, when will he turn his attention to the abuses and torturing of the onions that are used to make the angry whopper?

Offline Ħ

Re: Okay, for the record....
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:28:54 AM »
I'm not trying to stir up trouble
Well, apparently you are, or you would have just sent a PM.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline SnakeEyes

• Conservative Ninja, yet not mute
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 12:31:08 AM »
No.  I just wanted this forum to know that I wasn't intentionally trying to start a fight with Aniland.  Considering that I post here frequently and actually value this forum, I'd like others to know that I was not REALLY saying, "Shut the hell up" to Aniland.  I thought it was pretty obvious that I was kidding, but whatever.  Anyway, I got my point across.  I'm done replying.  
Now that Obama has closed Gitmo, when will he turn his attention to the abuses and torturing of the onions that are used to make the angry whopper?

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 12:38:23 AM »
Nick's sarcasm detector clearly failed him big time there.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 12:57:15 AM »
I agree with part of your post SnakeEyes, you were banned for something stupid.

My decision to give you a short temp ban was backed by three other mods who also know you have a history of less than stellar discussions with other members, even if it has happened less in recent times. Tempus has given you an official warning, Bosk has given you a final warning, and I have been nice enough to simply give you a slap in the wrist or two since then as opposed to actually giving you a temporary ban.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 06:48:46 AM »
Also, be aware in the future that airing things like this in public can also lead to a ban. Enough with the drama.
You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."