Author Topic: No, no, you NEED to watch THIS (or: More things that should never be covered)  (Read 4730 times)

Offline wjc

I think AC/DC's song is good
Have your say in DT: The League

Kosmo

Blocked in my country due to copyright crap.
Same here.

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member

Offline ZKX-2099

• The Drifting Drifter
lol moms doing dad rock.

Offline pain of occupation

• DT.net Veteran
  • DTF Official Thread Killer
age argument on the for/against ac thunderbolt dc is hilarious.

grow older and THEN appreciate?!?! ...youth should be an excuse for rocking out to them, not the other way around.

more like...thinking theyre cool when one's 14 y.o. prior to such events as: developing an ear, discovering other the existance of other music, losing sheep-status, etc
The point is that the older generation grew up with that style of music so have more of a tendency to enjoy it, whereas some indie teenagers are considerably less likely to.

ya, that makes sense too

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
Not a huge fan of AC/DC.  If I hear a song on the radio I'm not going to switch it off as fast as I can, but there are about a thousand bands I'd listen to before them.  Just not my style.

However, comments like this are just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong:
Ditto.  AC/DC IS rock.

UM what?  How is that wrong wrong wrong wrong?  If you wanted to show someone Rock music who has never heard rock music before, AC/DC is a perfect example of loud straight forward good old rock.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?