General > Polls/Survivors

Regarding the trolling of Polls/Survivors (please read)

<< < (2/11) > >>

robwebster:
Hahahaha. Ohhh, internet comedians.

(...Are rarely funny.)

?:
I just posted the new round of Amorphis survivor before reading this, dammit! :lol Well, I haven't noticed any trolling, but I think it'd be more interesting if everyone posted their votes, as no one (besides me) is posting in the Amorphis survivor.

jsem:
How about... let only ppl with x amounts of posts vote?

Xanthul:
Yeah, about 465 posts would be enough IMO.

ariich:

--- Quote from: ? on May 03, 2011, 05:37:49 AM ---I just posted the new round of Amorphis survivor before reading this, dammit! :lol Well, I haven't noticed any trolling, but I think it'd be more interesting if everyone posted their votes, as no one (besides me) is posting in the Amorphis survivor.

--- End quote ---
For the survivors with up to maybe 10 votes a round, it's not such a big deal as any increase in votes from trolls will (or at least should) be noticable. It's more for the bigger ones really.

--- Quote from: jsem on May 03, 2011, 05:45:10 AM ---How about... let only ppl with x amounts of posts vote?

--- End quote ---
I'm not a big fan of this idea, especially as I have no idea whether it's even possible. But by getting everyone to post their votes, the person running the survivor can implement such a policy if they like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version