Dream Theater > Concerts and Set Lists

2011-07-16 - Getafe Open Air - Madrid, ESP (Sonisphere Festival)

(1/6) > >>

mariocalin:
Hi guys, I´m new here so the first thing to say... Heeeeeeello!

Second and most important  :biggrin: is the spanish Sonisphere performance. I think that the people who know the more of Dream theater stuff are you so I ask you. Being a festival, what songs do you think they might play and how long?

It´s my first DT concert and I´m very exciting.  :metal

Greetings.

The Silent Cody:
During last tour They were performing Summer Sonic, Chiba, Japan and the setlist was sth like that:

1. A Nightmare To Remember
2. A Rite Of Passage
3. Prophets of War
4. Wither
5. The Count of Tuscany
6. Pull Me Under / Metropolis Pt. 1

mariocalin:

--- Quote from: The Silent Cody on May 02, 2011, 01:55:37 PM ---During last tour They were performing Summer Sonic, Chiba, Japan and the setlist was sth like that:

1. A Nightmare To Remember
2. A Rite Of Passage
3. Prophets of War
4. Wither
5. The Count of Tuscany
6. Pull Me Under / Metropolis Pt. 1

--- End quote ---

It´s really not a bad setlist, but I would play Beyond this life instead of A Rite of Passage. Good anyway.

The Silent Cody:
Well I think that the setlist will change anyway ;) but the duration time could be similar ;) have fun  :metal

ytsejamon:

--- Quote from: mariocalin on May 02, 2011, 01:42:45 PM ---....:biggrin: is the spanish Sonisphere performance. I think that the people who know the more of Dream theater stuff are you so I ask you. Being a festival, what songs do you think they might play and how long?

It´s my first DT concert and I´m very exciting.  :metal

Greetings.

--- End quote ---
Hello from Spain too.
I¨m an older DT fan who saw them several times and I can tell you that the set list can be anything. Everything is valid.  :o
The guy who made the set lists ,alredy it is not in the band
 DT have a new member and this changes all thing.
Another aspect is the new album.  I think DT present us one or two new songs but is too early.
We´ll see
saluDTs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version