Author Topic: Looking to Buy: Lifting Shadows - Classic Edition  (Read 1074 times)

Offline JonesyAZ

Looking to Buy: Lifting Shadows - Classic Edition
« on: April 29, 2011, 03:50:53 PM »
Howdy all,

I was curious if anyone has a copy of the Classic Edition of the 2nd Edition of "Lifting Shadows" that they'd be willing to sell?  If so, please feel free to PM me.

Sometimes I feel like I’m a super model.

But then I realize that I possess none of their qualities. Plus I have no mutant powers.

Offline Rich Wilson

• Forum VIP
Re: Looking to Buy: Lifting Shadows - Classic Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:05:39 PM »
I'm sorry that this is out of print at the moment. I don't have firm plans to re-issue it (it WILL happen but I don't know when) but if you want to be kept informed then please go over to my website and sign up to the mailing list. I promise I won't spam you and it will only be used to let you know about my future books!

www.rich-wilson.com

Offline JonesyAZ

Re: Looking to Buy: Lifting Shadows - Classic Edition
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 04:39:59 PM »
Thanks for the info, Rich :)  I am a proud owner of the first edition red box version that I ordered from you the first time around; definitely well aware of your professionalism and awesome customer service!!!!  I will keep an eye on your site for sure.

Sometimes I feel like I’m a super model.

But then I realize that I possess none of their qualities. Plus I have no mutant powers.