Author Topic: Obama, the daily thread on policy, and anything Obama  (Read 49637 times)

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
Re: Obama, the daily thread on policy, and anything Obama
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2011, 09:22:44 AM »
Is this thread an entire thread of hyperbole?

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2011, 09:23:40 AM »
again GWB did not have to be told.. He wanted it to be reformed, it was a Dem program since Carter, he asked for it to be reformed, and was told it was "fine"

The question is why didnt the Dems running it know that it was a scam?

what part of that is confusing?

How can one say GWB didnt fail miserably in this case?
He asked for reform.....why?.....because he knew there was something wrong?
Yet he just accepts it when someone says its "fine"
Sorry.
That is an epic fail.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2011, 09:36:42 AM »
again GWB did not have to be told.. He wanted it to be reformed, it was a Dem program since Carter, he asked for it to be reformed, and was told it was "fine"

Sorry.
That is an epic fail.

again.. becaisuse they testifed it was "Ok"
the question is do we go after them for fraud and perjury etc
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2011, 09:37:34 AM »
Im more interested today on what is happening with Rezko and Obama's illegal land deal.

boy that sure aint talked about
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2011, 09:38:37 AM »

Sorry.
That is an epic fail.

again.. becaisuse they testifed it was "Ok"
the question is do we go after them for fraud and perjury etc

So if someone advises the President that something is "OK", or that a course of action is the correct one, it essentially absolves the President of accountability or responsibility?  Serious question....just trying to get my mind around your thought process.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 09:49:58 AM by eric42434224 »
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »
Bush Jr. couldn't be held accountable for anything. That's one reason Obama won the election: he promised us we would get it. Well, we didn't get it. But he promised us something that our system was beginning to desperately lack.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2011, 09:54:08 AM »
Yes.  Just pointing out the double standard with Obama and Bush.  Bush knows something is wrong, and calls for reform, but backs off because advisors say it is OK.  Obama feels the bailouts are what is right for the country, and that decision is made with advice from advisors.  Yet Bush has no fault in the matter and Obama is ruining the country?
Very objective.  :\
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »
Eric... do some research.. The DEM Congress BLOCKED it..period

Bailouts went to the UNIONS... nothing more

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2011, 09:57:00 AM »
Bush Jr. couldn't be held accountable for anything. That's one reason Obama won the election: he promised us we would get it. Well, we didn't get it. But he promised us something that our system was beginning to desperately lack.

Huh? remember the Dems got congress in 2006, and thats the genesis of a lot of issues..

what did GWB promise that he didnt deliver? not one attack on US soil since 9/11, same cant be said for Obama

interesting read
https://online.wsj.com/article/SB122403045717834693.html?mod=todays_us_opinion

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2011, 09:58:03 AM »

I thought you said it was because he was told it was "OK" and "fine"
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2011, 10:01:06 AM »

Thats right..thats what Dodd, Frank , Waters, Reigns all said when asked under special sessions by congress

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2011, 10:02:39 AM »
what did GWB promise that he didnt deliver?

How about "Weapons of Mass Destruction," for a start? Is Bush just forgiven for the trillions of dollars, tens thousands of American lives wasted, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraq civilians (who took the worst of the blow, by far) that were spent while we needlessly dismantling the most advanced nation in the middle east in an illegal, undeclared invasion?

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »
what did GWB promise that he didnt deliver?

How about "Weapons of Mass Destruction," for a start? Is Bush just forgiven for the trillions of dollars, tens thousands of American lives wasted, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraq civilians (who took the worst of the blow, by far) that were spent while we needlessly dismantled the most advanced nation in the middle east in an illegal, undeclared invasion?

he had em he used them.. Oil for food. slush funds through syria..17 broken UN resolutions and freedom for Iraq.. and yoru numbers are wrong on civis..  it was not illegal..the UN voted it, we had the biggest coalition ever, far bigger then the coalition under Obama. we freed millions ..Clinton was bombing also

\wrong thread tho take this elsewhere now

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2011, 10:08:55 AM »

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4A0RuXhnQA

and here is 0bamas hard work during this

https://online.wsj.com/article/SB122403045717834693.html?mod=todays_us_opinion

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2011, 10:11:10 AM »

here

Cant see youtube at work.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »

here

its pretty good..watch later

how much money did Obama take from F and F? ... hang on to your hat!!!!! and all the Dems
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 10:18:32 AM by EPICVIEW »

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2011, 10:22:30 AM »

here

its pretty good..watch later

how much money did Obama take from F and F? ... hang on to your hat!!!!! and all the Dems

Not going to waste my time watching it.  I might watch something recommended by someone with less of an axe to grind, or with some sense of objectivity.  I havent seen anything objective from you yet, so I will pass.  Thanks though.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »
he had em he used them..

That's such an overstatement it's almost immoral and, either way, what we found there was nothing close to the WMDs and miles and miles of Anthrax in underground labs that W promised.

and yoru numbers are wrong on civis..

It depends who you ask. My numbers are middle of the road.

the UN voted it,

Yeah, they said no?

we had the biggest coalition ever, far bigger then the coalition under Obama.

Because most nations backed out when they realized that we weren't doing anything there but blasting Iraq back to a pre-Sumerian existence?

we freed millions

Funny how "free" works here. I guess people are "free" to try and do whatever they want when they have absolutely no security and their previous lives have been taken away from them.

..Clinton was bombing also

That makes it okay?

Honestly, Epicview, for someone who claims to specialize in the Middle East, you have a fascinating disregard for the quality of people's lives over there. I don't expect normal, suburban America to question why the Land of the Free is busy carpet bombing civilian populations, or why foreigners whose names we can't pronounce are willing to strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up to keep us out of their borders, or even why we have robots killing people over there now, but I'd expect a bit more from someone claiming to be an "expert". How can you study our policy towards the middle east over the past quarter of a century and then turn around and pretend that the lack of accountability actually begins with Obama?  

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2011, 10:35:07 AM »
^^ make a thread on this and I will participate.. but we are way off the tracks here in this thread

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2011, 10:49:14 AM »
^^ make a thread on this and I will participate.. but we are way off the tracks here in this thread

I wouldnt consider responding to a question you yourself posed, and using Obamas peer as a counterpoint, as being way off the tracks.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2011, 11:11:11 AM »

I wouldnt consider responding to a question you yourself posed, and using Obamas peer as a counterpoint, as being way off the tracks.

whos placing blame? I know we all go off topic, but PC wants to delve into a very intense subject, and Im fine with it, but it needs its own thread.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »
new thread started.  Enjoy :)
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »
that GWB inherited the worst catastrpohe in US history called 9/11 and we had no idea what was coming next? and that OBama came in a CRUSHED the private sectore with Obamacare, higher taxs and cabinet of idiots who never worked in the private sector, and has cap and trade on the horizon.

Ok i can't let this one go. INHERITED 911? I must have been living on a different planet when Bush was elected in November of 2000 and 911 happend on ... 9/11.

Also Obama Crushed the private sector by giving it trillions of dollars. Yeah, because wall street is doing so terrible right now....

And by Obama care you mean the plan the benefits corporations more than anyone?

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2011, 11:25:43 AM »
Also Obama Crushed the private sector by giving it trillions of dollars. Yeah, because wall street is doing so terrible right now....
This one bugs me a bit too. I would say that the main reason jobs haven't come back is because of completely free market activities. Companies laid off workers when things went bad. Things have been picking up but they're finding that they don't need to rehire workers to do the work. The current workforce is sufficient. I don't see what the problem with this is. If companies are becoming more profitable with fewer workers, good for them.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »
that GWB inherited the worst catastrpohe in US history called 9/11 and we had no idea what was coming next? and that OBama came in a CRUSHED the private sectore with Obamacare, higher taxs and cabinet of idiots who never worked in the private sector, and has cap and trade on the horizon.

Ok i can't let this one go. INHERITED 911? I must have been living on a different planet when Bush was elected in November of 2000 and 911 happend on ... 9/11.

And by Obama care you mean the plan the benefits corporations more than anyone?

yes..inherited..the WTC was attacked before and Clinton did zero

TJ a tthis point you need to link to anything backing your posts up.. they are incorrect

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »
This one bugs me a bit too. I would say that the main reason jobs haven't come back is because of completely free market activities. Companies laid off workers when things went bad. Things have been picking up but they're finding that they don't need to rehire workers to do the work. The current workforce is sufficient. I don't see what the problem with this is. If companies are becoming more profitable with fewer workers, good for them.

cloward piven, saul alinsky, Obama. 
your answer is in the above

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »

Well you sure put a lot of effort into that response

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »

actually I did.. they are interelated and go hand in hand..and the crux of what is happening to our economy and why

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2011, 01:07:04 PM »

actually I did.. they are interelated and go hand in hand..and the crux of what is happening to our economy and why

I dont know how you can say that, but thats your opinion.... but its the same ole song and dance around here.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2011, 01:17:13 PM »
no need to act juvenile and mimick my post..

You obviously dont know how Cloward Piven, Alinsky and Obama are all related, and how its what are econmy is facing

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2011, 01:23:59 PM »

You obviously dont know how Cloward Piven, Alinsky and Obama are all related, and how its what are econmy is facing

Of course I do.  They are all conspiring to bring about the death of America.  Duh.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2011, 01:26:25 PM »

Of course I do.  They are all conspiring to bring about the death of America.  Duh.

OK.

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »
I need to back MY posts up? Lol!!! Everything ive said is common knowledge.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2011, 07:02:51 PM »
This i call "common knowledge"

Team Obama..  :rollin

https://www.cnbc.com/id/43239586

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2011, 07:07:52 PM »
This i call "common knowledge"

Team Obama..  :rollin

https://www.cnbc.com/id/43239586

:rollin
How do you even respond to your posts?  Your hatred for Obama has you posting to articles that arent even related to Obama.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29