Author Topic: Obama  (Read 26636 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: Obama
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:39 AM »
WTF does George Soros have to do with any of this?

are you joking?  you do know who you voted for and who bank rolled him..correct? this proves my points on Obama supporters

why do you keep doubting me??...and Im still waiting for your proof of the great out reach to the GOP you claim Obama makes a few posts back.

and please tell me Obama's real jobs that you claim he has had?

but you blast me as "living under a rock"...I dont get it???
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2011, 12:14:51 PM »
And sadly, you never will.  Anybody who can look objectively at the first Bush term will see what I described everywhere. 

And some of us would say that he got elected once, not twice. 

Im confused...9 months into his first term 9/11 happened. Bush did nothing but unite and protect us, and start the HSA, which broke up multiple terrorist plots and busted the oil for food bank slush funds. how did Karl rove effect that? unless we are going to go down the Loose Change, Code Pink(o) BS that GWB was slandered with.

LOL
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2011, 12:20:38 PM »
And sadly, you never will.  Anybody who can look objectively at the first Bush term will see what I described everywhere. 

And some of us would say that he got elected once, not twice. 

Im confused...9 months into his first term 9/11 happened. Bush did nothing but unite and protect us, and start the HSA, which broke up multiple terrorist plots and busted the oil for food bank slush funds. how did Karl rove effect that? unless we are going to go down the Loose Change, Code Pink(o) BS that GWB was slandered with.

LOL

whats funny?

"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline PraXis

« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2011, 12:46:10 PM »
Where have all the war protestors gone since Obama came into office? You'd think extending Bush's wars and adding a third in Libya would bring them out to the protests... unless they're the same ones being bussed around to the union protests in the mid-west. XD

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2011, 12:49:49 PM »
Where have all the war protestors gone since Obama came into office? You'd think extending Bush's wars and adding a third in Libya would bring them out to the protests... unless they're the same ones being bussed around to the union protests in the mid-west. XD

Good point..they were phonies on Soros's payroll..it was part of tearing down of the American fabric to get Obama in. part of how the stealth jihad works...

saul alinsky tactics abound

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »

Good point..they were phonies on Soros's payroll..it was part of tearing down of the American fabric to get Obama in. part of how the stealth jihad works...

No, it's just that, unfortunately, the Dems who made a fuss about Bush's foreign policy are going to keep quiet because it's one of them in the White House now and it's not in their interest to go after Obama. It's part of the Washington game, not some crazy George Soros conspiracy.

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2011, 01:42:36 PM »
The way you divide a country is you turn every single issue into a straight, binary issue and tell the people to choose good vs. evil.

+1

there's too much political ideology involved in things these days. If both parties worked together to solve each problem in a down to earth way, and without arguing any specific political doctrine, alot more would get done.
There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Uncle Ricky wants YOU to show some respek

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2011, 01:42:58 PM »

No, it's just that, unfortunately, the Dems who made a fuss about Bush's foreign policy are going to keep quiet because it's one of them in the White House now and it's not in their interest to go after Obama. It's part of the Washington game, not some crazy George Soros conspiracy.

AG, no its the funding..and that Obama is made by Soros, its all linked, that why they dont protest Obama..

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
The way you divide a country is you turn every single issue into a straight, binary issue and tell the people to choose good vs. evil.

+1

there's too much political ideology involved in things these days. If both parties worked together to solve each problem in a down to earth way, and without arguing any specific political doctrine, alot more would get done.

Obama is a pupil of Sauil Alinsky... Obama deals in demonizing the GOP..its a simple "rules for Radicals"tactic he was TAUGHT and that he even TAUGHT!!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:54:29 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2011, 01:53:32 PM »
How do the Obama supporters here feel he got the money to unseat Hillary for the Dem nomination? it had to be a huge amount of money ..correct?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:19:11 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2011, 01:55:21 PM »
wait wat
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »
wait wat

whats up Sigz? is the question not clear? I clarified it a bit now
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:19:39 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2011, 02:03:05 PM »
even im shocked on this..Obama is back following another Rev Wright type? let me guess..he didnt know..LOL
and No Easter message? thats odd...but he gave out lots of Muslim messages of Holiday wishes..I just cant get my head around all this..it never stops with the guy Obama..

https://www.wrno.com/pages/Morning_Show.html?article=8479610#ixzz1KXnkUGHE

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2011, 02:03:51 PM »

AG, no its the funding..and that Obama is made by Soros, its all linked, that why they dont protest Obama..

No, it just makes no political sense for them to do so.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #189 on: April 25, 2011, 02:11:53 PM »

No, it just makes no political sense for them to do so.

find out about the funding of Code Pink, id link you to it, but then it will be considered biased..LOL

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #190 on: April 25, 2011, 02:24:59 PM »
Mods....can you please lock my thread?  It has turned into another Obamaistheantichristwankfest.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #191 on: April 25, 2011, 02:27:09 PM »
How do the Obama supporters here feel he got the money to unseat Hillary for the Dem nomination? it had to be a huge amount of money ..correct?
The same way all politicians raise money to run for office.  Being beholden to special interests isn't a new thing, and it's something that most of us have been bitching about since long before Obama got elected.  For some reason, you seem to think it's a new phenomenon and that all republican presidents went out and raised their campaign funds by mowing lawns or something, rather than raking it in by the billions from people buying influence.  You can complain about this guy Soros all you want, but he's just one of thousands, some who support democrats, some who support republicans, and plenty who hedge their bets and support both. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #192 on: April 25, 2011, 02:29:40 PM »
I feel like EV would be more at home in the comments section of FOX news articles, at least based on the content and format of his posts.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #193 on: April 25, 2011, 02:32:41 PM »
EB,
I think it dovetails into and against your view "all the candidates are the same" my point being to SPLIT the dem party and have enough money to unseat Hillary took a lot of cash..and Soros to all in the know was the one that put Obama over the top in fund raising..to unseat the Clinton machine was a scarey feat, and came out of left field,... my issue is Soros is not a good guy at all. and no fan of the USA, why would he put so much money into defeating Clinton ( if they are all the same?) and get the BILLIONS needed to defeat a viable dem candidate and woman in Hillary..

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2011, 02:35:52 PM »
I feel like EV would be more at home in the comments section of FOX news articles, at least based on the content and format of his posts.

I like differing views and opionion to have these debates...who wants all the same? sure I could go on GOP sites and just read.. and many hear could just go on say the Huffington Post etc..but isnt it more fun to push ourselves to think and explore?? 

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #195 on: April 25, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »
EB,
I think it dovetails into and against your view "all the candidates are the same" my point being to SPLIT the dem party and have enough money to unseat Hillary took a lot of cash..and Soros to all in the know was the one that put Obama over the top in fund raising..to unseat the Clinton machine was a scarey feat, and came out of left field,... my issue is Soros is not a good guy at all. and no fan of the USA, why would he put so much money into defeating Clinton ( if they are all the same?) and get the BILLIONS needed to defeat a viable dem candidate and woman in Hillary..

What the fuck do you not understand about my post?  Show some respect and get back on topic, or stop posting in the thread.
If you want to rant about funding conspiracies, then start your own thread.  Jesus, its like youre a fucking shark....as soon as you tast obamabashing blood, your eyes roll back in your head and you dont stop thrashing around until youre banned.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #196 on: April 25, 2011, 02:40:13 PM »
EB,

What the fuck do you not understand about my post?  Show some respect and get back on topic, or stop posting in the thread.
If you want to rant about funding conspiracies, then start your own thread.  Jesus, its like youre a fucking shark....as soon as you tast obamabashing blood, your eyes roll back in your head and you dont stop thrashing around until youre banned.

calm down...The guys is the President..its all current events.. fine I will make another thread...no need to be soo hostile, your Thread title says "Obama"...sorry it lends to some curves in the road..

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #197 on: April 25, 2011, 02:51:12 PM »
eric, calm down

EV, with all due respect, it doesn't look like you've really read the OP. He wanted to know what you would do differently. Thus far you've failed to do that; you've only railed on what horrible things Obama and other unrelated conspiracies

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #198 on: April 25, 2011, 02:55:25 PM »
eric, calm down

EV, with all due respect, it doesn't look like you've really read the OP. He wanted to know what you would do differently. Thus far you've failed to do that; you've only railed on what horrible things Obama and other unrelated conspiracies

and I asked you to follow up on your slamming of my views with some back up..but heck Im good, PLM if you would like we can discuss it in my thread..all Obama subjects are welcome my friend..

I gotta admit Im tired of the cursing at me..there is no need for it...Im a nice dude..and always show respect to all here, Im enjoying the subject, we all go off subject at times. geeeeeeeeeez, but thank you PLM for calming this down...I appreciate ..the bigger issue is how we all treat each other..so thank you
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:03:03 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline j

« Reply #199 on: April 25, 2011, 03:56:42 PM »

What have they been up to?  You're going to regret asking that question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUJYu6gtGW4

Warning: this might be the worst video of any kind I have ever watched to completion.

-J

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #200 on: April 25, 2011, 04:05:33 PM »

What have they been up to?  You're going to regret asking that question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUJYu6gtGW4

Warning: this might be the worst video of any kind I have ever watched to completion.

-J

o_0
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline jsem

« Reply #201 on: April 25, 2011, 04:29:07 PM »
Also back to this "Obama divides America". Lololol. The republicans have been attacking him on EVERYTHING, just because it's from Obama (and often, rightfully so). Obama hasn't stood strong but has caved on multiple occasions, watering down the healthcare bill etc. Not that I support Obama, but he got elected for a certain reason and he hasn't fulfilled nearly anything of what he promised - he should be true to his voters at least...

And he had what, 57 or 58 dems? He doesn't even need 60. RECONCILIATION!! Bush used it all of the time... they weren't even close to 60 senators at one point during the Bush-Cheney admin

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #202 on: April 25, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »
Oh god. Another thread where we talk about how all the democrats ever were evil, all the Republicans ever were heroes, Obama's ruined the nation, etc... How can I contribute to this?

OK, let's see...

UNCLE ODINGO1111111

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #203 on: April 25, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »
stop it pc. we don't need to antagonize anybody

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #204 on: April 25, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »
The hell? It's true! You've said it yourself:

eric, calm down

I'm not cursing at anybody. I'm simply lamenting how stupid the last page or so of "discourse" here is. This board is going to shit fast, not because of the regulars, but because lately every single thread has been about the same thing, which is, perhaps by coincidence, whatever bizarre claim Epicview has wanted to make about Obama in relation to X issue.

Offline Super Dude

• Hero of Prog
  • DTF.com Member
« Reply #205 on: April 25, 2011, 08:36:59 PM »

It also helps that this time, the U.S. went in with U.N. approval, and indeed U.N. insistence, something the Iraq War was mysteriously lacking.
Quote from: bosk1
As frequently happens, Super Dude nailed it.
:superdude:

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2011, 09:23:50 AM »

It also helps that this time, the U.S. went in with U.N. approval, and indeed U.N. insistence, something the Iraq War was mysteriously lacking.

You have that backwards, Obama bipassed congress and the Iraq war was 100% legal, and we had a much larger coalition in Iraq, and 17 broken UN resolution, and El Bariedai was exposed.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »
wut

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2011, 11:34:02 AM »
There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Uncle Ricky wants YOU to show some respek

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »
Don't see how that was confusing, but he was saying that the Iraq war was more legal and justifiable than Libya.  He's wrong,  but they were valid points to make. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson