Author Topic: Obama  (Read 26638 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: Obama
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2011, 07:42:12 AM »
here is one, so Obama mocks the Ryan Plan, mocks Ryan opnely to "sit up fron when  he Obama speaks" like hea is a stupid pupil in the classroom of Obama..But WAIT, Factcheck say Obam lied over and over about the Ryan plan...what a classless dope Obama is, maybe Ryan can get Obama to sit in the front row when Ryan speaks

https://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/04/factcheck-org-obama-repeatedly-lied-in-critique-of-ryan-plan/

"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2011, 08:27:38 AM »
Holy shit.  A politician misrepresenting an opponents plan!  What a dark day for America. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2011, 08:41:37 AM »
Holy shit.  A politician misrepresenting an opponents plan!  What a dark day for America. 

I hear ya.. but the thick condenscending tone from Obama is too much, and then to be such a liar about Ryans plan after treating Ryan like a child is really just nausiating, as Obama flushes The American Dream down the toilet.
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2011, 08:44:04 AM »

Yeah, I can't believe the attention this story is getting. It started off as "Obama's a Muslim," "Obama's the antichrist," "Obama's not a US citizen," etc etc., and since all of those bogus claims fell straight to the intellectual gutter now it's become the far-less ambitious "Obama's kinda a nasty guy sometimes."

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2011, 08:47:01 AM »

Yeah, I can't believe the attention this story is getting. It started off as "Obama's a Muslim," "Obama's the antichrist," "Obama's not a US citizen," etc etc., and since all of those bogus claims fell straight to the intellectual gutter now it's become the far-less ambitious "Obama's kinda a nasty guy sometimes."

I like to sum it up this way "Obama is a flat out fraud, sold to us by George Soros" Im just happy for the first time in her adult life Michelle Obama is proud of America" because if McCain had won, she would never have been proud of America...

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2011, 09:34:27 AM »
As opposed to the one sold to us by Tom Hicks. 

Your problem, EV, is that you lump all of this onto Obama without realizing that the problem is actually ANYBODY crooked enough to hold that office. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2011, 09:35:49 AM »
WTF does George Soros have to do with any of this?

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #147 on: April 25, 2011, 09:37:55 AM »
As opposed to the one sold to us by Tom Hicks.  

Your problem, EV, is that you lump all of this onto Obama without realizing that the problem is actually ANYBODY crooked enough to hold that office.  

I understand your point, but in all sincerity, Obama broke this system wide open, and the medias complicity with how he got elected with such poor vetting . Soros is a very dangerous person to the USA
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:45:37 AM by EPICVIEW »

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #148 on: April 25, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »
This system's been broken for 30 years.  Honestly, I'd consider the final blow to be Karl Rove's politics of division.  Still, the last five presidents have been the same guy.  Occasionally more intellectual or more trigger-happy, but the same guy nevertheless.  The difference here is that I recognize that, and you think 3 of them were great and two of them were evil. 
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2011, 09:48:41 AM »
This system's been broken for 30 years.  Honestly, I'd consider the final blow to be Karl Rove's politics of division.  Still, the last five presidents have been the same guy.  Occasionally more intellectual or more trigger-happy, but the same guy nevertheless.  The difference here is that I recognize that, and you think 3 of them were great and two of them were evil. 

Ive heard that agrument before and I know many feel like you do, so I get the point. I just dont agree.

can you espound about your issue with Karl? as we today have never seent he USA more divided then under the great UNITER Obama.. under GWB the country was much more united, Clinton hurt himself..

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2011, 10:00:50 AM »
Wow. You've clearly been living under a rock the past few years.

I wonder who's doing more to divide the country.... It couldn't possibly be the GOP congress, determined to say NO to anything the Democrats say.

Obama, on the other hand, has tried repeatedly to compromise with them

Or have you been ignoring that?

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2011, 10:06:11 AM »
can you espound about your issue with Karl? as we today have never seent he USA more divided then under the great UNITER Obama.. under GWB the country was much more united, Clinton hurt himself..
You might be correct about being more divided now; I'm not sure.  What I am sure of is that it's a trend that really started rolling with Rove.  So while we might be more divided now, and we certainly will be more divided under the next president, it started 13 years ago.  For that reason, I don't blame Obama.  Consider it a snowball, and Rove was the one who started it rolling. 
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2011, 10:07:41 AM »

I wonder who's doing more to divide the country.... It couldn't possibly be the GOP congress, determined to say NO to anything the Democrats say.

Thats simply just not true....Obama locked the GOP out of debate when Pelosi had control... remember the old obama quote " we won they need to now sit in the back of the bus"

yea Obama really was a uniter on Healthcare...that he passed at 4am with dem majority

and wheres Obamas budget?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:33:28 AM by EPICVIEW »

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2011, 10:10:05 AM »
You might be correct about being more divided now; I'm not sure.  What I am sure of is that it's a trend that really started rolling with Rove.  So while we might be more divided now, and we certainly will be more divided under the next president, it started 13 years ago.  For that reason, I don't blame Obama.  Consider it a snowball, and Rove was the one who started it rolling. 

all polls show the coutnry at its most divided, wtih Helathcare and Obama class warfare being the two biggest contributers..
EB, can you point me to anything that subject about Karl, when you can bro..Ive honeslty never heard of him being the isssue

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2011, 10:23:45 AM »
Obama class warfare  :rollin

I hadn't been reading the news recently.  Is there a proletarian uprising in the States at the moment?
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2011, 10:27:37 AM »
Obama class warfare  :rollin

I hadn't been reading the news recently.  Is there a proletarian uprising in the States at the moment?

Yes.. he deals in Class Warefare all the time ...every day

Offline j

« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2011, 10:30:20 AM »

They're equally responsible.  The Dems are pulling the same shit now with regard to budget cuts.  Neither party has a shred of integrity, it's just a bunch of incompetent self-righteous ideologues.

If you think the Dems are any better than the GOP, you and epicview are living under the same rock. :biggrin:

-J

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2011, 10:34:35 AM »

point me to examples as you say he "repeatedly" has... so I cant wait for the myriad of examples...the floor is yours

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2011, 10:36:48 AM »
It's not really in either party's interest to compromise. It's not a GOP problem or a Democrat problem. It's a systemic problem.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2011, 10:39:15 AM »
It's not really in either party's interest to compromise. It's not a GOP problem or a Democrat problem. It's a systemic problem.

in a macro sense you could say that and to some extent it could be true

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2011, 10:45:19 AM »

They're equally responsible.  The Dems are pulling the same shit now with regard to budget cuts.  Neither party has a shred of integrity, it's just a bunch of incompetent self-righteous ideologues.

If you think the Dems are any better than the GOP, you and epicview are living under the same rock. :biggrin:

-J

They all do it, yes. However, the GOP got REALLY good at doing that stuff and making it work for them somehow.

Offline PraXis

« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2011, 10:46:56 AM »
Obama only knows how to attack the wealthy because he's an agitator. He's never held a real job before in his life. It's not even wealth envy he's pandering to, it's achievement envy.

I find the 'tax the rich' stuff entertaining. He could confiscate all wealth above $200k and still be $400+ billion short of just covering THIS year's spending.

Next he'll attack the oil companies for their "obscene" profits.. yet will make no mention of their ~9% profit margin and the fact that state/federal governments make more in revenue than oil companies after taxes and business expenses... now the EPA (how do they have the authority?) is telling Shell they can't drill for oil... more jobs lost thanks to this economic jihadist.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2011, 10:49:11 AM »
Obama only knows how to attack the wealthy because he's an agitator. He's never held a real job before in his life. It's not even wealth envy he's pandering to, it's achievement envy.

I find the 'tax the rich' stuff entertaining. He could confiscate all wealth above $200k and still be $400+ billion short of just covering THIS year's spending.

Next he'll attack the oil companies for their "obscene" profits.. yet will make no mention of their ~9% profit margin and the fact that state/federal governments make more in revenue than oil companies after taxes and business expenses... now the EPA (how do they have the authority?) is telling Shell they can't drill for oil... more jobs lost thanks to this economic jihadist.

well said Praxis.!!

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2011, 10:52:13 AM »

Never held a real job in his life? Really?

sigh..

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2011, 10:57:50 AM »
I'm in the mood to make some money.

I bet 6000 dollars that this conversation goes completely nowhere. Anybody want to take me up on that?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2011, 10:58:48 AM »

sigh..

what was his real job?

Offline PraXis

« Reply #166 on: April 25, 2011, 11:09:07 AM »

sigh..

what was his real job?

Wait, he wrote a newsletter for some firm for a year.. the firm was a CIA front though, but probably unrelated to his work.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #167 on: April 25, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »
Lets see...Obama wouldnt even meet with Jindal for weeks after the Gulf Spill...and didnt invite Jan Brewer to the caucus on the border last week..

thats how you divide a country

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2011, 11:12:36 AM »

sigh..

what was his real job?

Wait, he wrote a newsletter for some firm for a year.. the firm was a CIA front though, but probably unrelated to his work.

Praxis ...I remember his real job...he wrote books on himself... LOL LOL LOL

Offline PraXis

« Reply #169 on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:51 AM »

sigh..

what was his real job?

That terrorist Ayers admitted to ghost writing one of his books.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #170 on: April 25, 2011, 11:17:26 AM »

sigh..

what was his real job?

That terrorist Ayers admitted to ghost writing one of his books.

good point... but dont ever question Obamas integrity and wisdom...LOL LOL LOL

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2011, 11:21:05 AM »
The way you divide a country is you turn every single issue into a straight, binary issue and tell the people to choose good vs. evil.  As I said the other day, in modern politics every decision a president makes is viewed simultaneously as a huge and important triumph and a catastrophic failure that forewarns the end days.  Most issues have pros and cons with plenty of gray in between, but that gray costs you elections in an environment where the voters only want the simplest choices with no cause for thought.

And this, by the way, was Rove's single greatest contribution to America.  He certainly didn't invent the strategy, but he mastered it to a degree that would have given any Roman serious wood. 
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »
The way you divide a country is you turn every single issue into a straight, binary issue and tell the people to choose good vs. evil.  As I said the other day, in modern politics every decision a president makes is viewed simultaneously as a huge and important triumph and a catastrophic failure that forewarns the end days.  Most issues have pros and cons with plenty of gray in between, but that gray costs you elections in an environment where the voters only want the simplest choices with no cause for thought.

And this, by the way, was Rove's single greatest contribution to America.  He certainly didn't invent the strategy, but he mastered it to a degree that would have given any Roman serious wood. 

good points in there...but I still dont see how karl is anywhere in this discussion, GWB won by uniting..certinaly never did anything otherwise, or he would not have won twice..thats my confusion

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2011, 11:31:44 AM »
And sadly, you never will.  Anybody who can look objectively at the first Bush term will see what I described everywhere. 

And some of us would say that he got elected once, not twice. 
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
And sadly, you never will.  Anybody who can look objectively at the first Bush term will see what I described everywhere. 

And some of us would say that he got elected once, not twice. 

Im confused...9 months into his first term 9/11 happened. Bush did nothing but unite and protect us, and start the HSA, which broke up multiple terrorist plots and busted the oil for food bank slush funds. how did Karl rove effect that? unless we are going to go down the Loose Change, Code Pink(o) BS that GWB was slandered with.