Author Topic: "Birther" bill passes in Arizona legislature  (Read 20631 times)

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: "Birther" bill passes in Arizona legislature
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2011, 10:35:52 AM »
oh jeez... :facepalm:

why is he spending 2m to not have it released? and its not an outragoous request, Corsi is not a stupid man.

Anyone who believes Obama isn't an American isn't too bright. But I couldn't find any info about a book he had written that Obama is spending 2 million dollars to hide. Care to share a link?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »

why is he spending 2m to not have it released? and its not an outragoous request, Corsi is not a stupid man.

Anyone who believes Obama isn't an American isn't too bright. But I couldn't find any info about a book he had written that Obama is spending 2 million dollars to hide. Care to share a link?

I dont beleive he is an American.. nothing adds up correclty, something is not right.. you want to judge me?
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2011, 10:41:56 AM »
and this is from that lousy lefty site Media Mattters, from an American Spectator article.. start here and look

https://mediamatters.org/blog/200906080001
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »

I dont beleive he is an American.. nothing adds up correclty, something is not right.. you want to judge me?

Are you an American?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline PraXis

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2011, 10:54:46 AM »
One of the biggest birthers is Philip Berg... a Democrat.

/just sayin'

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 10:57:38 AM »

Are you an American?

Yes. why?

https://beforeitsnews.com/story/183/060/Pravda:_Even_if_Obama_were_born_in_Hawaii_he_would_still_be_ineligible_to_serve_as_President_because_of_his_dual_perhaps_triple_citizenship..html

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2011, 11:08:23 AM »
Praxis,

didnt " I have a tingle up my leg when Obama speaks, chearleader Chris "screwball" Mathews, also want to see the birth certificate the other month?
I think hes an American too??
and a HUGE Democrat

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2011, 11:12:42 AM »
I'm not sure what how there being democratic birthers gives it any more credibility. There's plenty of crazies in both parties.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2011, 11:14:47 AM »
I'm not sure what how there being democratic birthers gives it any more credibility. There's plenty of crazies in both parties.

Because in general its always painted that is a GOP issue that has no substance and that the Liberals are all saying he is legit and that somehow they saw the BC..when nobody has seen it, just internet images

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2011, 11:17:33 AM »
Na, I think you just hate blacks.

Racist.

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2011, 11:17:51 AM »
It's not a GOP issue that has no substance, it's just an issue that has no substance. Officials in Hawaii confirmed they have his birth certificate, there are two separate reports of his birth in local news papers, and there's no evidence to suggest either of those can't be trusted. It's simple as that.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2011, 11:26:49 AM »
It's not a GOP issue that has no substance, it's just an issue that has no substance. Officials in Hawaii confirmed they have his birth certificate, there are two separate reports of his birth in local news papers, and there's no evidence to suggest either of those can't be trusted. It's simple as that.

I dont trust that.. nor is that accurate, nobody can find his birth certificate, and that nut Abercrombie is a nut.

there is no "evidence " period...thats the issue, now they cant find his school records, they cant find anything on him period.

sorry this just doesnt pass the smell test...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2011, 11:33:19 AM »
Technically, I suppose that the intentions of the founding fathers would be that he's ineligible to be president.  Not because he was born in Hawaii. That's not a problem since his mom was a citizen, and he was born inside the colony.  Because he's black.  They were pretty clear back then that blacks and women weren't afforded the rights of citizenship.  I don't see any way that the framers would have considered him a natural born citizen. 

Another overlooked fact is that McCain was apparently born in Panama.  Since, contrary to the common misconception, American bases aren't technically considered part of the union for purposes of citizenship, he's probably less eligible to serve than Obama (though I'd consider any claim that he's ineligible to be just as asinine).
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html

Sorry but the Daily Mail in general doesn't pass the smell test.

But on the note of not being able to produce it:

Joshua Wisch, a spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general's office, stated in 2011 that the original Certificate of Live Birth kept in the archives of the Hawaii Department of Health is "... a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody", including President Obama. Wisch added that state law does not authorize photocopying such records

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2011, 11:48:33 AM »

Sorry but the Daily Mail in general doesn't pass the smell test.

But on the note of not being able to produce it:

Joshua Wisch, a spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general's office, stated in 2011 that the original Certificate of Live Birth kept in the archives of the Hawaii Department of Health is "... a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody", including President Obama. Wisch added that state law does not authorize photocopying such records

I can  get more sources.. not an issue
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:55:16 AM by EPICVIEW »

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2011, 11:51:08 AM »
Yeah, except it's not a 'story'. As the link I posted shows, the reason they can't produce the certificate is not because they can't find it, it's because they aren't legally able to, as both the link I posted above states and as the governor himself said here:

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110127/cm_ac/7715382_hawaii_gov_neil_abercrombie_makes_obama_birth_certificate_controversy_worse

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2011, 11:56:32 AM »
Yeah, except it's not a 'story'. As the link I posted shows, the reason they can't produce the certificate is not because they can't find it, it's because they aren't legally able to, as both the link I posted above states and as the governor himself said here:

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110127/cm_ac/7715382_hawaii_gov_neil_abercrombie_makes_obama_birth_certificate_controversy_worse

its been talked about..he is the President, he can get his birth certificate..he could  get YOUR birth certificate if he wants to...LOL

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2011, 11:57:30 AM »
Jesus christ.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2011, 11:57:40 AM »
and PS: Sigz,,you rock dude..I love these type of talks!!!

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »
Jesus christ.

I could be wrong.. but I dont think we cant get his birth certificate... ;)

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2011, 12:06:08 PM »
Jesus christ.

I bet he wasn't even from Judea.
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:46 PM »
So what is the real issue here?  The State of Hawaii says they have it, but they can't "produce" it, meaning that they can't legally pull it out and show it?  Are people allowed to see it?  "Eyes only"?  It's a bit trite, but maybe if someone said "Look, it does exist, and if you don't believe me you can fly to Hawaii and see it for yourself" we might even get somewhere.

But if someone says "We have it, it exists, but we can't show it to you, so you'll just have to take our word on it" then I guess I can understand people being suspicious.

That only leaves the problem that it never should've been an issue in the first place.  Just some racists grasping at straws.  Seriously, when was the last time anyone demanded to see the birth certificate of a white president (which obviously means every one before Obama)?

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2011, 12:13:59 PM »
Jesus christ.

Hahaha what would filled in under 'Father?'

I’m not jumping on the bandwagon, but these records exist in the archives where no one can see them or photocopy them? That seems weird.

Anyway, I just assume both all candidates are thoroughly vetted by their respective parties so that they probably no the name, address, and favorite color of the first girl they felt up in high school. I don't believe they would either not verify a person's eligibility, or think they could keep any funny business covered up.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2011, 12:14:32 PM »
Jesus christ.

This really made me LOL.

Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2011, 12:16:00 PM »
Jesus christ.

This really made me LOL.

glad to make ya smile bro...

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2011, 12:16:15 PM »
Essentially they can show the scanned digital copies of the certificate (as they have done), but state law prohibits release of the physical document.

Scratch that. Reading now, it appears that they release the Certification of Live Birth (essentially the short form), but the Certificate of Live Birth is what is covered by their privacy laws, and they can't release.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2011, 12:20:23 PM »
Jesus christ.

This really made me LOL.

Sorry, but it was GP's reply that did it.

Essentially they can show the scanned digital copies of the certificate (as they have done), but state law prohibits release of the physical document.
I imagine those are the rules anywhere.  There's only one original, and I doubt they'd let anyone take it.  I know mine is a notarized copy that took a couple of weeks to get.

Hey EV.  What about the two separate newspaper notices?  Did this conspiracy start 50 years ago when they decided to plant a couple of stories, you know, just in case? 
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2011, 12:22:48 PM »
Jesus christ.

This really made me LOL.

Sorry, but it was GP's reply that did it.

I imagine those are the rules anywhere.  There's only one original, and I doubt they'd let anyone take it.  I know mine is a notarized copy that took a couple of weeks to get.

Hey EV.  What about the two separate newspaper notices?  Did this conspiracy start 50 years ago when they decided to plant a couple of stories, you know, just in case? 

meaningless, they could have used him as anchor baby..for the father

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2011, 12:24:03 PM »
EPICVIEW, how do you know where you were born?
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2011, 12:24:38 PM »
I imagine those are the rules anywhere.  There's only one original, and I doubt they'd let anyone take it.  I know mine is a notarized copy that took a couple of weeks to get.

See my edit, though it really doesn't affect your point.

https://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

For christ's sake they analyzed his hard copy in person. I don't know what more anyone could reasonably want.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
again..Obama is President, he can get his Birth Certificate...like I said he could get YOURS too..LOL..

make ya wonder.. really does.. sorry..and with his name being Barry Soetero also its very odd..sorry but my logical mind is not processing this as anything but very odd and unusual..

I look forward to Corsi's book

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2011, 12:27:33 PM »

In which case he would still be a citizen of the United States.  His mother was a US citizen.  Or do you doubt that too?
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »

I have mine..its pretty cool

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2011, 12:31:47 PM »

In which case he would still be a citizen of the United States.  His mother was a US citizen.  Or do you doubt that too?

I doubt all of it.. really

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2011, 12:51:42 PM »

I have mine..its pretty cool

No, you have the Certification, same as Obama. The same one they handled in the factcheck link I posted.