Author Topic: "Birther" bill passes in Arizona legislature  (Read 20648 times)

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
Re: "Birther" bill passes in Arizona legislature
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2011, 11:39:54 PM »
I think he saw that

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2011, 11:41:15 PM »
I think he saw that

Oh the dollar amount was random. Both threads are equally pointless, as is any thread that contains anywhere in it the words Obama and EpicView.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2011, 11:59:45 PM »
I think he saw that

Oh the dollar amount was random. Both threads are equally pointless, as is any thread that contains anywhere in it the words Obama and EpicView.

Glad I'm not the only one noticing that :neverusethis:

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2011, 07:19:30 AM »
Same here.

:neverusethis:

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2011, 07:57:24 AM »
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2011, 09:20:56 AM »
should I try to fit in? to me you all are the ones not in the know..but Im ok with it, hoping one day you all see the light...

is having a different view some sort of problem??
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2011, 09:43:02 AM »
62% of America does NOT believe Obama is from the USA..
USA TODAY POLL
so why do you all think he is?

https://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2011-04-25-trump-president-poll.htm
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »
I think he saw that

is this on topic? or are only my posts deamed off topic?...

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2011, 09:54:08 AM »
First off, Epicview, there's an edit button. Secondly, your statistics are skewed and bogus.

USA TODAY POLL

Here's the citation:

Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere.

The poll doesn't add up to 100. Only 24 percent lean toward him not being a citizen, and of them only 9 are sure of themselves. That's some 62 percent you've got there. 3 in 10 say they don't know enough to say. In short, more than half think he's a citizen, about a quarter think he's not, and a third don't know or don't care. And just look at the Trump statistics: By your logic, "37 percent of Americans don't believe Donald Trump was born in the USA." See how ridiculous you're being? Good.

This kinda of exaggeration and lying about stats you find randomly is, by the way, one reason why your posts tend to annoy. You pull stuff like this often, too, so why are you surprised that everyone's highly skeptical of the stuff you go claiming in every thread?

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »
Well said PC.

To blanantly skew basic poll information like that and come to such a ridiculous conclusion only shows how much Epicview WANTS and NEEDS to dislike Obama.  There is very little objectivity in any of his posts.  His position is pre-determined, set in stone, and feuled by emotion.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:07:25 AM by eric42434224 »
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2011, 10:07:12 AM »
First off, Epicview, there's an edit button. Secondly, your statistics are skewed and bogus.

USA TODAY POLL

Here's the citation:

Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere.

The poll doesn't add up to 100. Only 24 percent lean toward him not being a citizen, and of them only 9 are sure of themselves. That's some 62 percent you've got there. 3 in 10 say they don't know enough to say. In short, more than half think he's a citizen, about a quarter think he's not, and a third don't know or don't care. And just look at the Trump statistics: By your logic, "37 percent of Americans don't believe Donald Trump was born in the USA." See how ridiculous you're being? Good.

This kinda of exaggeration and lying about stats you find randomly is, by the way, one reason why your posts tend to annoy. You pull stuff like this often, too, so why are you surprised that everyone's highly skeptical of the stuff you go claiming in every thread?

look at Drudge, thats how it was headlined...

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2011, 10:08:15 AM »
Maybe you should stop getting things from drudge? I'm just saying, this seems to be an ongoing problem. If this isn't your doing and is drudges, I'm happy to know that. Surely there are conservative news sources where you can find opinions on news that aren't misleading titled?

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2011, 10:09:16 AM »
The Question is why does anyone have any doubt?
and we see MANY do..
if 35% dont think he was born here is a HUGE issue..

its USA today..

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2011, 10:10:19 AM »
It's 24. 37 was the number for Trump.  ;D

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »
from the article

I dont know where you guys get your math from but its a simple statement in the article

"Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere."

sooo 100-38= 62

62% are UNSURE if Obama is from the USA... very simple

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2011, 10:12:58 AM »
Maybe you should stop getting things from drudge? I'm just saying, this seems to be an ongoing problem. If this isn't your doing and is drudges, I'm happy to know that. Surely there are conservative news sources where you can find opinions on news that aren't misleading titled?

God forbid you open the link, and actually read the article with the poll.  It just proves my point, that EV has such a hard-on for anti-Obama anything, that he cant even take the 2 seconds to see if it is just sensationalistic BS.
Does he believe every spam email that he can increase his penis 6 inches?  Probably not.  But see a link that Obama is from another planet, and it must be true.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Online Adami

« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »
from the article

I dont know where you guys get your math from but its a simple statement in the article

"Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere."

sooo 100-38= 62

15+9=24

The way you did it is not the proper way to determine statistics.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:04 AM »
Well said PC.

To blanantly skew basic poll information like that and come to such a ridiculous conclusion only shows how much Epicview WANTS and NEEDS to dislike Obama.  There is very little objectivity in any of his posts.  His position is pre-determined, set in stone, and feuled by emotion.

now the USA today is a GOP leaning paper???????

my view is based in FACTS...your chearleading for Obama is the only emotion..as any stats on Obama are horrible.. nothing is good..the misery index shows this....

I dont need emotion to know he is fraud, and his policies are horrible and his associations are terrible

name 5 good things Obama has done?

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:13 AM »
from the article

sooo 100-38= 62

It's a twisted way of presenting the poll and if you really consider that honest you are worse off than I thought.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:40 AM »
from the article

sooo 100-38= 62

15+9=24

The way you did it is not the proper way to determine statistics.

actually it was

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:58 AM »
from the article

sooo 100-38= 62

"For what it’s worth, not everyone is convinced Trump was born in the USA either: 43% say he definitely was born here, and 20% say he probably was; 7% say he definitely or probably was born in another country. Nearly three in 10 say they don’t know enough to say."

So 100-43=57
You are willing to vote for a guy that 57% of Americans are not sure was born in America?

Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Online Adami

« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:27 AM »
https://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1842179,00.html

According to that, from 2008, 55% of Americans believe in angels.

I don't think any of us put too much stock into what most Americans think.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2011, 10:18:25 AM »

who cares.. stay on subject..

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2011, 10:18:45 AM »
Oh fuck me. EpicView gets told his way of presenting statistics is dishonest which is very clear and easily demonstrated, and instead of admitting it he's going back to crying about  "Name 5 good things Obama is done!" and "BUT THE ASSOCIATIONS!" Please, never tell anyone to stay on topic again.

Are we really letting this go on here again? Really? Mods?

WTF is going on here.

Online Adami

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2011, 10:19:45 AM »

I am. I am discrediting your source.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2011, 10:20:41 AM »

I am. I am discrediting your source.

Your not..you are just being one of the gang

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2011, 10:21:12 AM »
EV, why would you vote for a candidate that 57% of Americans are not sure was born in America?
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2011, 10:21:15 AM »
from the article

sooo 100-38= 62

"For what it’s worth, not everyone is convinced Trump was born in the USA either: 43% say he definitely was born here, and 20% say he probably was; 7% say he definitely or probably was born in another country. Nearly three in 10 say they don’t know enough to say."

So 100-43=57
You are willing to vote for a guy that 57% of Americans are not sure was born in America?

LOL. Exactly.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2011, 10:24:27 AM »
oh you scoundrels...

4 vs 1 = Epic Win!

the poll is very easy to interpret, I dont know what they teach the youth now adays

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2011, 10:24:59 AM »
EV, why would you vote for a candidate that 57% of Americans are not sure was born in America?

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2011, 10:26:12 AM »

LOL...Trump Ive met, good guy.. fun guy..and he says he will produce his BC..no problem, if he wont..I wont vote for him..!!

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
Oh fuck me. EpicView gets told his way of presenting statistics is dishonest which is very clear and easily demonstrated, and instead of admitting it he's going back to crying about  "Name 5 good things Obama is done!" and "BUT THE ASSOCIATIONS!" Please, never tell anyone to stay on topic again.

Are we really letting this go on here again? Really? Mods?

WTF is going on here.

Im going to ask you to again stop the cursing..and stop period. I have done nothing but discuss the USA poll

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2011, 10:32:27 AM »
PC, you should know by now that the standard of proof is not the same for someone EV likes and someone EV dislikes.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2011, 10:34:43 AM »
PC,

You can post it all day.. people are not believing it as vaild...Im NOT 62% of America, Im just me.

thats the subject.  call the USA Today show it to them.

Corsi has a book on this,

so I ask, why do 62% of the USA say the are not sure he wa born here? If I was Obama Id put this to bed and show the long form...there is no need to attack me, Im just saying that would end it..