Author Topic: "Birther" bill passes in Arizona legislature  (Read 20630 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: "Birther" bill passes in Arizona legislature
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2011, 01:03:14 PM »
EPICVIEW, how do you know where you were born?

I have mine..its pretty cool

No, you have the Certification, same as Obama. The same one they handled in the factcheck link I posted.

nope i have my birth certificate, I will look again tonight but It has my foot prtint and hand prints on it too
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2011, 01:11:32 PM »
Okay, but once again - what about the factcheck article? https://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

They, a highly respected neutral organization, handled and inspected his certification in person. Is it just part of the conspiracy as well?
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2011, 01:16:18 PM »

No, you have the Certification, same as Obama. The same one they handled in the factcheck link I posted.

nope i have my birth certificate, I will look again tonight but It has my foot prtint and hand prints on it too
And you think it's the one and only original, and not a copy?
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »

And you think it's the one and only original, and not a copy?

Yes...I think it is.. but I will take another look, its been a while
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2011, 01:34:28 PM »
Honestly, it's somewhat counterproductive to let people keep their own birth certificates.  You have to keep the originals elsewhere and give people notarized copies.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2011, 01:42:53 PM »
epicview refuses to believe the facts laid before him. I think there's another issue here

Offline jsem

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2011, 02:01:19 PM »
epicview refuses to believe the facts laid before him. I think there's another issue here
Yup.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2011, 02:05:39 PM »
Honestly, it's somewhat counterproductive to let people keep their own birth certificates.  You have to keep the originals elsewhere and give people notarized copies.

The more I read in to this, the more this makes sense. I could be wrong, but I think the same is true of marriage licences. My wife had to get notarized copies of that after we got married to change her name on stuff.

But I still don't know why you couldn't be able to see a copy in the archives. And even if you made a photocopy of something, it would be blatantly obvious it was just that, a photocopy.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2011, 02:49:33 PM »

But I still don't know why you couldn't be able to see a copy in the archives. And even if you made a photocopy of something, it would be blatantly obvious it was just that, a photocopy.
I believe that you could see your original birth certificate.  I suspect that I probably couldn't waltz in there and ask to see the original of your birth certificate.  Since he's the president, he's probably got some leeway.  But at this point, there's absolutely no step that Obama could take that would convince the EpicView's of the world.  Why bother?  If he landed Marine One on EV's front lawn, took him to Hawaii and personally had them provide the original, he'd still think it was an elaborate scam.  (Ironically,  Donald Trump would probably then ask why "he went to such great lengths to prove it.  Looks suspsicious.  Must be something he's trying to hide.")
E.F. Benson

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2011, 08:04:03 PM »

Ya think?
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline The Degenerate

• The Knight of Noir
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2011, 09:01:15 PM »
^
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." ~ Tyrion Lannister

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2011, 09:08:48 PM »
Epicview, can you prove that your birth certificate isn't a fake?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2011, 10:47:16 PM »

Something just doesnt smell right.
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2011, 04:58:13 AM »
again..Obama is President, he can get his Birth Certificate...like I said he could get YOURS too..LOL..

make ya wonder.. really does.. sorry..and with his name being Barry Soetero also its very odd..sorry but my logical mind is not processing this as anything but very odd and unusual..
His name isn't Barry Soetero.  That is crazy mind-fucked conspiracy bullshit.  His name is Barak Obama.  I ask you with all the sanity I can muster, please do not refer to him as Barry Soetero again.  And do not post any links to any bullshit claiming that is his name.  It isn't, and it has been fact-checked over and over again.  So drop it. 

Also, the Certification of Live Birth that has been provided IS PROOF that he was born in Hawaii.  It is what is known as the short form certificate.  Hawaii no longer issues the long form certificate.  So the short form that has been provided is legal proof that he was born in Hawaii.  The fact that this discussion is even occurring is a monstrous clusterfuck of Biblical proportions.  If you want to criticize his policies and job performance, then fine, but this "birther" crap is nothing short of stupid, odious, and completely and in all other ways FUCKED UP, and a gigantic waste of everyone's time.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2011, 05:16:37 AM »
again..Obama is President, he can get his Birth Certificate...like I said he could get YOURS too..LOL..

make ya wonder.. really does.. sorry..and with his name being Barry Soetero also its very odd..sorry but my logical mind is not processing this as anything but very odd and unusual..
His name isn't Barry Soetero.  That is crazy mind-fucked conspiracy bullshit.  His name is Barak Obama.  I ask you with all the sanity I can muster, please do not refer to him as Barry Soetero again.  And do not post any links to any bullshit claiming that is his name.  It isn't, and it has been fact-checked over and over again.  So drop it. 

Also, the Certification of Live Birth that has been provided IS PROOF that he was born in Hawaii.  It is what is known as the short form certificate.  Hawaii no longer issues the long form certificate.  So the short form that has been provided is legal proof that he was born in Hawaii.  The fact that this discussion is even occurring is a monstrous clusterfuck of Biblical proportions.  If you want to criticize his policies and job performance, then fine, but this "birther" crap is nothing short of stupid, odious, and completely and in all other ways FUCKED UP, and a gigantic waste of everyone's time.

Not to sound smug, but isn't that the reason EpicView was kicked out of PR originally to begin with? I'm glad you posted this, because I was wondering why this crap was going on all of the sudden again.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2011, 05:38:21 AM »
No comment.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2011, 10:51:04 AM »
Technically, the prior bans were for mentioning all of that Uncle Odinga bullshit.  To be fair, Obama has been known as Barry Soetoro many times throughout his life.  It has nothing to do with his eligibility to be president, but it is a valid name for the guy. 

Again, not suggesting any legitimacy to the birther nonsense, only that he technically is a Soetoro depending on one's point of view.
E.F. Benson

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
Michelle Bachman just hit upon an intriguing consideration. 

HANNITY: Apparently they can't legally give the birth certificate. The person himself would have to ask for it. Do you think he should go the next time he's in Hawaii, get the certificate, show it to everybody and move on?

BACHMANN: Yes. I just think let's solve this and get it over with. I mean, we have so many other bigger fish to fry. Why are we focusing on this?

HANNITY: You don't even think it should be discussed?

BACHMANN: Well, no. I mean, people are curious about it. I think that, you know, that he should just solve it and let's be done with it.

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/transcript/michele-bachmann-obamas-birth-certificate-possible-presidential-run#ixzz1KN36v6YE
Every one of those "we",  "us" and "people" refers only to Republicans.  Democrats and independents aren't worried about it.  Yet as an issue it's making the GOP look like asshats.  Even the party leaders wish it would just go away.  It's overshadowing (by far) things like foreign policy and the budget which Republicans should be holding up as their strengths.  Obama should be LhAO about this.  His handlers should be devising ways to egg them on about it.  I'd be desperately looking for a completely inconclusive document to release, just to keep the fringe fired up. 
E.F. Benson

Offline j

« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2011, 01:43:30 PM »
^Yeah between this load of horse shit and Trump's antics, any possibly legitimate potential GOP candidates are being lost in the shuffle, along with anything else that might be doing the party any good.

-J

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »

Something just doesnt smell right.

LOL...

look, I want to debate Corsi's book..  
I think its kinda fascinating, I cant think of another President who has so much mystery around such subjects.... and like EB said, even it one side ,the GOP or the Dems want to keep it at the forefront for what evver reason, its still a valid curent event subject
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 09:36:11 PM by EPICVIEW »

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2011, 02:35:02 PM »

I believe that you could see your original birth certificate.  I suspect that I probably couldn't waltz in there and ask to see the original of your birth certificate.  Since he's the president, he's probably got some leeway.  But at this point, there's absolutely no step that Obama could take that would convince the EpicView's of the world.  Why bother?  If he landed Marine One on EV's front lawn, took him to Hawaii and personally had them provide the original, he'd still think it was an elaborate scam.  (Ironically,  Donald Trump would probably then ask why "he went to such great lengths to prove it.  Looks suspsicious.  Must be something he's trying to hide.")

EB, That WOULD work,LOL

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »
Technically, the prior bans were for mentioning all of that Uncle Odinga bullshit.  To be fair, Obama has been known as Barry Soetoro many times throughout his life.  It has nothing to do with his eligibility to be president, but it is a valid name for the guy. 
*pic*
Again, not suggesting any legitimacy to the birther nonsense, only that he technically is a Soetoro depending on one's point of view.
There are only two points of view that matter: 1) Was is name ever legally Soetoro?  And the answer is no.  His mother married a man named Soetoro, who never adopted Obama or gave him his name; he only signed him up as "Barry Soetoro" when he signed him up for school when they briefly lived in Jakarta, which is the document you have posted.

2) Has Obama ever used the name "Barry Soetoro" for himself (meaning, has he claimed that name as an adult)?  And the answer is no.

So no, it is NOT a valid name for the guy.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »
I was of the opinion that whether or not he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro was still open to debate (though I don't know why anybody would want to).  The fact that he was listed as a Soetoro on the school application form does seem a bit odd.  I was never registered under my stepfather's name on any applications.  The likelihood is that to gain admission to the school, he needed to blend in as an Indonesian.  Plenty of people get adopted by their step-parents to facilitate such things, and if it happened in Jakarta in the 60's, I suspect there probably wouldn't be too many records to say one way or the other.   

And I'm not sure why the distinction between him using the name as an adult means anything.  It does appear that he used it as a child. 
E.F. Benson

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2011, 05:46:15 PM »
I could care less where someone was born. In fact a lot of Americans seem to have the dumbest ideas for how to run a country.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2011, 05:52:28 PM »
I was of the opinion that whether or not he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro was still open to debate (though I don't know why anybody would want to).  The fact that he was listed as a Soetoro on the school application form does seem a bit odd.  I was never registered under my stepfather's name on any applications.  The likelihood is that to gain admission to the school, he needed to blend in as an Indonesian.  Plenty of people get adopted by their step-parents to facilitate such things, and if it happened in Jakarta in the 60's, I suspect there probably wouldn't be too many records to say one way or the other.   

And I'm not sure why the distinction between him using the name as an adult means anything.  It does appear that he used it as a child. 
It's not open to debate.  He wasn't adopted. 

And HE didn't use it as a child.  His stepfather used it for him, at least on that school application.  They were only in Jakarta for a few years, and he was never known as "Barry Soetoro" before or after he lived there.

This is just a case of people who don't like him or don't trust him using meaningless bullshit in their vendetta.  For God's sake, he has made plenty of mistakes since he took office, and even before then; judge him on that, not on this ridiculous drivel.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2011, 10:18:18 AM »
Fresh off the Press... interesting and sorta my view..
I also have other questions, I hope Corsi's book clears it up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380349/Barack-Obamas-reluctance-release-birth-certificate-identity-father.html

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »
I can't even argue this anymore. it's futile

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
I can't even argue this anymore. it's futile

whats to argue..its a valid subject.. look at who was questioning what he is hiding in the article..

youre right until Obama addresses it it will remain a subject..

whats becoming intriguing is why wont he just show the BC?? why is Obama spending millions of our tax dollars to make sure it cant be seen?

thats the intrigue

Offline Adami

« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2011, 10:58:42 AM »
Hm, I'm in the mood to make even more money.

I bet 4000 dollars that this conversation as well goes absolutely nowhere. Anybody want to take me up on that?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2011, 10:59:35 AM »

I bet 4000 dollars that this conversation as well goes absolutely nowhere. Anybody want to take me up on that?

call Trump..I think he would take that bet!!! ;)

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2011, 11:23:13 AM »

So you have more faith in this thread than the Obama one.  Fascinating. 
E.F. Benson

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »

EB, now that was funny...LOL LOL..good one bro!!

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2011, 03:34:21 PM »
The Daily Mail is easily one of the worst papers in the UK. Not exactly a good source for news.

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2011, 03:40:23 PM »
well, to be president, he had to have been born in the US.

The CIA, FBI blah blah blah have probably already looked into the issue.

so yah, since he is president, i think we can conclude he was born here. i think alot of the other stuff is just conspiracy theories. idk, thats just me though.
There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Uncle Ricky wants YOU to show some respek

Offline Adami

« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »

I posted a bet in that thread too.
fanticide.bandcamp.com