Author Topic: Weiner to resign  (Read 10847 times)

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
Re: Weiner to resign
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2011, 08:09:50 AM »
I wish Weiner would have had some ball and went out with a bang. I think it was a good idea to apologize for trying to deny it, but the guy should not have had to apologize for sending pictures of his penis. Its something that millions of Americans have done. There really isn't anything wrong about it. Some people are comfortable sending pictures of their junk, and some arent. Simple as that. It's like when Galileo had to apologize to the church, even though he knew it was a bullshit apology. He's not really helping the cause by apologizing.

uhm, speak for yourself..

i have values

so because you have values, all other people must adhere to them.
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2011, 08:11:33 AM »
Hey stop harassing him.

Offline Heaven Outcry Angel

• Your majesty
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »
I wish Weiner would have had some ball and went out with a bang. I think it was a good idea to apologize for trying to deny it, but the guy should not have had to apologize for sending pictures of his penis. Its something that millions of Americans have done. There really isn't anything wrong about it. Some people are comfortable sending pictures of their junk, and some arent. Simple as that. It's like when Galileo had to apologize to the church, even though he knew it was a bullshit apology. He's not really helping the cause by apologizing.

uhm, speak for yourself..

i have values

so because you have values, all other people must adhere to them.

no? wtf? please show me where I EVER said that. ::)
Of course Dream Theater isn't that good. Good music is obviously about 3 minute pop songs and catchy hooks.
Dream Theater aren't that good. Neither was Beethoven, or Mozart, or Bach. Pfft, 20 minute epics. Who needs that?

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2011, 04:02:26 PM »
I think what you can look at Weiner for is the fact he cheated on his wife, tried to cover it up.  Also, in his position, one has to be carefull about things like this.  Media is always on the hunt so if your affair goes sour, you know the other in that relationship will go for the kill and some money.

That, to me, lends to me not wanting that kind of representative in our office.  I have no problem with the sending itself but in his position, he needed to be smarter than that.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Heaven Outcry Angel

• Your majesty
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »
I have no problem with the sending itself but in his position, he needed to be smarter than that.

I can agree with this..... :tup
Of course Dream Theater isn't that good. Good music is obviously about 3 minute pop songs and catchy hooks.
Dream Theater aren't that good. Neither was Beethoven, or Mozart, or Bach. Pfft, 20 minute epics. Who needs that?

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
I have no problem with the sending itself but in his position, he needed to be smarter than that.

I can agree with this..... :tup

It's your execution of your ideas that they'll pounce on.  Good debate is what most want in this part of the forum.  Just don't come back with, It's my morals.  Give them answers.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline bss4life15

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2011, 10:16:38 AM »
I think Wiener could have won if he had gone to the press conference and had said "Thank you, the American people and the news media for being so interested in my marriage.  I'm sure you have such a genuine, heartfelt interest in my marriage.  In a country where 60% of marriages fail, i'm sure one more added to that would be just great.  I would also like to thank the news media who ignored America's failing education system, the horrible economy, the fact that most, if not all, of America's politicians are bought by big corporations and are working against your best interests to make America more profitable for a corporation while your dollar is getting stretched thinner and thinner, I am so glad that we are focusing on the real pressing issue facing this country, my dick.  Lastly i want to thank you America for having a sense of priority, thanks for having your heads on straight, it feels good to be raising my children in a country where it is falling apart top to bottom, but the only thing we can talk about is my dick."