Author Topic: What attracts guys to a girl?  (Read 36101 times)

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
Re: What attracts guys to a girl?
« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2011, 09:14:07 PM »
Man, you guys have no game at all.
There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Uncle Ricky wants YOU to show some respek

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »
I would think she likes Volk the most.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »
Thats just a cover up. She is just to afraid to admit her love to me.

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2011, 09:20:12 PM »
im not gonna lie. if i was rina i would be totally creeped out right now.
There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2011, 09:24:18 PM »
Still trying to figure out why I am attracted to Rina. Electromagnetism baby

I'm still trying to figure out why Rina is attracted to me.
She obviously likes me more

Oh, dear...

:lol I've created a monster, sorry

Offline ScioPath

• the king of dance
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #215 on: April 02, 2011, 09:28:08 PM »
Rina don't worry about them. I'll taze them if they get too close.

:jobe:

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »
 :lol

You guys are hilarious.

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »
Luckily I have been tazed so much that I can barely feel the pain of it now.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »
Luckily I have been tazed so much that I can barely feel the pain of it now.

Oh noes!  :omg:

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Oh my God, LHK is posting! How can that be?
Re: I'm totally negging you, by the way. Peacocking!
« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »

No way dude. This is an internet forum dedicated to a progressive metal band. We're nothing but pick-up artists here.
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!  THIS is why LHK is the President of Awesome.

Why is everything you post the best thing ever said?  :lol

LHK is beyond EPIC.
 :hefdaddy

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2011, 09:42:18 PM »

No way dude. This is an internet forum dedicated to a progressive metal band. We're nothing but pick-up artists here.

you said something exactly like that in this thread like 3 pages earlier. hold on. ill find it.

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #221 on: April 02, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »
OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

respek.

edit - but just to prove a point:

you guys are starting to sound like females with all this inner feeling stuff.

the truth. what attracts guys to a girl.

1. Looks
2. Looks
3. Personality (somewhat).

I don't care what you guys say, you all know it's true when looks come first, even if u wont admit it.

Yep, you got us. We're totally shallow here. No deep thoughts at all.

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2011, 09:50:52 PM »
In the spirit of the thread, I saw something the other day on campus that gave me some insight into the minds of some girls.

I had just parked my car on campus and was getting all my stuff into my bag when this girl parked just a few spots away from mine. As I was just about to open my door, I looked out and saw her get out of her car, look around, and then adjust her boobs to make them look bigger before she walked off

and I was like

you chauvinistic pig

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Why were you watching a girl park for fifty minutes, sonata?
« Reply #223 on: April 02, 2011, 09:56:38 PM »
In the spirit of the thread, I saw something the other day on campus that gave me some insight into the minds of some girls.

I had just parked my car on campus and was getting all my stuff into my bag when this girl parked just a few spots away from mine. As I was just about to open my door, I looked out and saw her get out of her car, look around, and then adjust her boobs to make them look bigger before she walked off

and I was like

you chauvinistic pig

I don't believe you. If this story was correct, it would have read as follows:

I had just parked my car on campus and was getting all my stuff into my bag when this girl tried to park a few spots away. She spent half an hour parallel parking, wound up sideways, rear-ended a lamppost, cried for twenty minutes, got out of her car, looked around and gave her boyfriend a sandwich.

LHK is beyond EPIC.

Offline True Death of Life

• The hair, the legend
« Reply #224 on: April 02, 2011, 09:58:35 PM »
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TEH THREAD

And Chris: yeah, this pisses me off. One girl I know is constantly pulling her dress/shirt down. It's disgusting.

I also don't understand why some girls think the way to attract a guy is to act stupid and giggle and laugh at everything...a few days ago, I was sitting in a circle of girls I know (not close enough to be called "friends" really :P) and then a guy--who is very attractive, I will admit (but a douchebag) joins, and the entire atmosphere changed, as well as the girls. I had to get out; I felt like I couldn't breathe. :P

I mean, IS ditziness attractive?

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2011, 09:59:20 PM »

It's rare women driving and women + sandwich jokes make me laugh but...
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin LHK

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
Re: Why were you watching a girl park for fifty minutes, sonata?
« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2011, 09:59:33 PM »

and I was like

you chauvinistic pig

I don't believe you. If this story was correct, it would have read as follows:

I had just parked my car on campus and was getting all my stuff into my bag when this girl tried to park a few spots away. She spent half an hour parallel parking, would up sideways, rear-ended a lamppost, cried for twenty minutes, got out of her car, looked around and gave her boyfriend a sandwich.
You forgot the part where sonata slowly drew closer and closer.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2011, 10:03:13 PM »

And Chris: yeah, this pisses me off. One girl I know is constantly pulling her dress/shirt down. It's disgusting.

I also don't understand why some girls think the way to attract a guy is to act stupid and giggle and laugh at everything...a few days ago, I was sitting in a circle of girls I know (not close enough to be called "friends" really :P) and then a guy--who is very attractive, I will admit (but a douchebag) joins, and the entire atmosphere changed, as well as the girls. I had to get out; I felt like I couldn't breathe. :P

I will admit that I'm attracted to a cute laugh...I'm half in love with the laughing girl from PT's "Even Less".
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: It's darker than that, but you get the point
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2011, 10:05:02 PM »

Ditziness isn't attractive. Knowing you're always going to be right is, sorta.

LHK is beyond EPIC.

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2011, 10:05:25 PM »

Not to me. I feel like the reason a lot of guys go after girls that act stupid is because they think it'd be easier to get them in bed.  :lol

Offline dethklok09

• Mike
  • Great band
« Reply #230 on: April 02, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »

Maybe some males feel the need to be superior due to increasing women and men equality. I personally do not hold this need, but I am sure its a possibility for some people.

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2011, 10:07:23 PM »

Not to me. I feel like the reason a lot of guys go after girls that act stupid is because they think it'd be easier to get them in bed.  :lol

guilty. thats how we playa's roll.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »
Hmm, I think I misread the question, so you can (somewhat) disregard my previous post.  I do like girls that are more bubbly, because they are generally more fun to be around and make me feel less stressed.  If they are silent and stone-faced I can get very uncomfortable because I get the impression that they are judging me.  But it has to be an intelligent bubbliness, of course.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #233 on: April 03, 2011, 08:55:32 AM »

No but when someone is responding positively (e.g. with cute laughter) to things you're saying, it's pretty nice.

Also you seem to be assuming that these girls are deliberately acting silly and ditzy. Which may be the case for some of them, but MOST people act differently in some way when around someone they fancy, and most commonly this involves some kind of ditziness or total inability to be cool or even coherent. :lol Which can work ok for girls sometimes, but us guys just tend to come across as retarded.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #234 on: April 03, 2011, 08:59:58 AM »

Judging by this thread I would imagine LHK has some amazing pick-up lines in his repertoire..

Offline jsem

« Reply #235 on: April 03, 2011, 09:05:56 AM »
LHK is the biggest player evar.

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
  • and the gas has been cut off
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2011, 10:32:56 AM »

Judging by this thread I would imagine LHK has some amazing pick-up lines in his repertoire..

WE SHOULD START A PICK-UP LINE CONTEST THREAD

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »

No but when someone is responding positively (e.g. with cute laughter) to things you're saying, it's pretty nice.

Also you seem to be assuming that these girls are deliberately acting silly and ditzy. Which may be the case for some of them, but MOST people act differently in some way when around someone they fancy, and most commonly this involves some kind of ditziness or total inability to be cool or even coherent. :lol Which can work ok for girls sometimes, but us guys just tend to come across as retarded.

Actually ariich, that's a great observation, and while somewhat obvious once it's been pointed out, I've never thought of it that way.  And I'm guessing I'm not the only one.  Some guys turn into complete babbling idiots when they're around girls they like (*raises hand*) so it shouldn't be surprising that some girls do, too.  I can see giggling and acting all ditzy as something like the female equivalent of that.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #238 on: April 03, 2011, 09:17:20 PM »
I'm generally giggly, but if you force yourself to act like that it's stupid. If it's natural that's different.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #239 on: April 03, 2011, 09:26:21 PM »
For me there have been girls that I was attracted to on a purely physical level, but that can pass harmlessly enough in even just a few moments. Then there have been girls who I may not have been attracted to initially, but in getting to know them they became attractive to me. Those are the girls I've seriously wanted to date. There's been one womang in my life that really did it for me on both levels, and she basically sabotaged any kind of love life I might have had for five years :lol
Photobucket sucks.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2011, 06:55:28 AM »
I am attracted to girls who are "mean" (not sure the best way to describe). Girls that are a bit hard to get to know, closed off. I don't know why.

Offline jsem

« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2011, 07:14:22 AM »
It's cuz it's a harder challenge to get to know them, so the conquering feels much greater

/psychological analysis

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2011, 07:21:46 AM »
Probably.

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2011, 07:34:54 AM »
LHK is the biggest player evar.

that may be...but me and arrich are the hottest.

playas have to play......................................I just sit back and let the game come to me.
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
  • and the gas has been cut off
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2011, 07:53:23 AM »
^He's the YtseBistyTrapdoorSpider, silently waiting for his prey dates