News:

BREAKING NEWS:  Dream Theater reunites with drummer Mike Portnoy (10/25/23)

Main Menu

Clairvoyantcat's roulette v. It wll be over soon

Started by ClairvoyantCat, March 15, 2011, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dethklok09

Quote from: dtismajesty on March 31, 2011, 05:46:14 PM
Quote from: zxlkho on March 31, 2011, 05:45:29 PM
Quote from: TheVoxyn on March 31, 2011, 04:00:30 PM
YOU BETTER GET SUICIDE
This.

I'm considering this after listening to everyone but dethklok's awful (amazing (for dethklok)) submissions. 
Thats more like it

Gorille85

ClairvoyantCat

Quote from: dethklok09 on March 31, 2011, 05:53:08 PM
Quote from: dtismajesty on March 31, 2011, 05:46:14 PM
Quote from: zxlkho on March 31, 2011, 05:45:29 PM
Quote from: TheVoxyn on March 31, 2011, 04:00:30 PM
YOU BETTER GET SUICIDE
This.

I'm considering this after listening to everyone but dethklok's awful (amazing (for dethklok)) submissions. 
Thats more like it

Oh thanks for the fix I forgot to add that part. 

dethklok09

Quote from: Gorille85 on March 31, 2011, 05:54:11 PM
lolwut
I am not sure which part you did not understand. I am sure it is clear that I have the greatest music tastes ever. I believe we can all agree to this can't we?

sneakyblueberry

dethklok09

Thank you atleast I am getting some supp-- Whoa wait what!

TheVoxyn

dethklok09

FUCK THIS COCK SHIT DONKEY SHIT HURRY THE FUCK UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ClairvoyantCat

Agh.  Go bother Skydivingninja, he's way more overdue.

Anyway, I'll have them soon and all. 

AcidLameLTE

King Postwhore

Quote from: dtismajesty on April 02, 2011, 05:59:12 PM
Agh.  Go bother Skydivingninja, he's way more overdue.

Anyway, I'll have them soon and by next week.. 

FTFY.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

ClairvoyantCat

7 points
TheVoxyn - Haruka Nakamura - Every Day
This was ridiculously beautiful.  I loved the subtle incorporation of different styles, and the girl singing had a beautiful voice, no doubt. 

6 points
Gorille - Islands - The Arm
Fucking yes!  This song was brilliant!  It maintained interest all the way through and blended in the warm sound with tones of darkness and anger and some parts that were just plain fun.  This was amazing. 

6 points
SBB – Brooke Fraser – Arithmetic
Lovely.  The kind of singer-songwriter pop that is really enjoyable and beautiful.  It was typical, but it had that beautiful kind of air to it. 

5 points
Dethklok – Boxer Rebellion – Sovients
Woah, this was really good.  The warm atmosphere was incorporated brilliantly.  The song had a fantastic build up and nice vocals too.  I really liked it.

Sonatafanica – The Prize Fighter Inferno - 5 points
Seriously, I like Claudio Sanchez and all, but this guy is trying WAY too hard to sound like him.  Besides that it was a beautiful song.  Nice and mellow. 

Letters – Buckethead – Dawn Appears - 4 points
Despite my preconceptions about him, this was a beautiful little song.  I'm actually really glad that he didn't go all out shred where it didn't fit at all, because that seems to be the fault of almost every guitar virtuoso.  Buckethead showed restraint. 

MG - Nizlopi - Girls - 4 points
Very nice.  The singer has a wonderful pop voice, and the strings are a great addition. 

Soundscape - Annuals – Springtime  - 3 points
Nice song.  Very pleasant, and the vocals were good too. 

King – Incubus – Dig - 3 points
Very nice, too.  It had a very pop-rock vibe, but I don't care.  It was great all the same, and the chorus was cool. 

Jsem – Johann Sebastian Bach - Cantata No. 147, 'Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben,' BWV 147: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
I already knew this song, but yes, it is a fair classical composition.     - 2 points

Lielow - Caravan – Winter Wine - 1 point
Well, this song could have been a whole lot shorter.  It didn't really use the 7 minutes to really go anywhere, and the length of the solo section kind of put me off.  Shame, too, because this was a fairy nice piece of music to begin with. 

Next round - dark. 
Send me something that is dark. 

ClairvoyantCat

Gorille - 29
Sonatafanica - 28
TheVoxyn - 26
Soundscape - 22
Jsem - 21
Kingshmengland - 21
SneakyBlueberry - 19
Letters - 17
MG - 17
Lielow - 14
Dethklok - 13

TheVoxyn

Slowly making my way up the ranks :laugh:. Glad you liked it, it's such a nice song.

LieLowTheWantedMan

Dammit.

Anyways, this should be a good round for me.

The Degenerate

Quote from: dtismajesty on April 04, 2011, 03:51:20 PM
Seriously, I like Claudio Sanchez and all, but this guy is trying WAY too hard to sound like him.  Besides that it was a beautiful song.  Nice and mellow. 

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Gorille85

YES, on top!! :metal I'm inspired and content that you liked them, I was sure you would!

skydivingninja

Quote from: dtismajesty on April 04, 2011, 03:51:20 PM

Not sure if serious...

Marvellous G

jsem

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

LieLowTheWantedMan

King Postwhore

dethklok09

I have sent a message containing none other than the song that I am submitting. Nothing more, nothing less.

jsem

Gorille85

Sigz

TheVoxyn

Sorry for not sending yet. I'll send it monday, if not tomorrow night. I'm at my parents at the moment so I don't really have acces to my music...

sneakyblueberry

sneakyblueberry

King Postwhore

ariich

Quote from: kingshmegland on April 12, 2011, 03:43:45 AM
Well I guess this is a dead game.
Not necessarily. Need to see if the ban is reduced to temp to make that call. Just be patient.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

LieLowTheWantedMan

jsem

Woah. I just read that thread. WUT HAPPENED LAST NITE?!1