Author Topic: I'm creating a recording studio  (Read 920 times)

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
I'm creating a recording studio
« on: February 18, 2011, 08:38:11 AM »
The project's somewhat more ambitious than a home recording studio, I guess. I'm really excited about this.  :D After years of planning, the project could finally come out and let me tell it's all going well.  :hat I have most of the equipment ready, the place where we're building it (the drummer of my band is my partner on this project) still needs some tweaking here and there. Wish me luck DTF, I'll be posting pics soon
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: I'm creating a recording studio
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 09:37:18 AM »
Good luck man!  I would love to have this some day.  But for now I'm sticking with the home studio thing.  Also good luck with getting people to book paying time in your studio!
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 10:41:14 AM »
Congratulations and good luck.  Can't wait to see the pics  :hat
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Kosmo

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 12:28:20 PM »
I'm going to graduate as a sound techie in a years time, i'll be waiting for your call.

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 08:57:51 AM »
I'm going to graduate as a sound techie in a years time, i'll be waiting for your call.

yes  :biggrin: I'm also working on my sound engineer degree, which is really hard to obtain but a very satisfactory title if you ask me. Thanks for the good vibes! It's great because there are some people already interested in recording there, considering the prices will be quite low as of now. Things are going sweet.  :hat
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing