Author Topic: Stars Die - Porcupine Tree Fansite  (Read 1368 times)

Offline random_guy23

Stars Die - Porcupine Tree Fansite
« on: February 16, 2011, 09:57:49 AM »
Hi Dream Theater fans!

I was wondering if any of you were Porcupine Tree fans! If you are, and you like their music, you might want to check out my fansite, StarsDie.com! It's a complete fansite, with a dedicated community, a forum, an up to date news blog, and much more! My site has been approved by the actual band, on their Twitter feed. I really hope that you enjoy it, but please, give me feedback! I'd love to hear how I could make it more enjoyable for everyone!

You can access StarsDie.com here - https://starsdie.com

Thanks,

Rob

Offline faemir

• Official DTF 5.0 mix HATER
Re: Stars Die - Porcupine Tree Fansite
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 01:05:19 PM »
The site looks great, my only gripe is that you made a forum which directly competes with the already existing PT forum, which is just a bit daft really.

Good job on the site though :)

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
I seem to recall some people here on DTF complaining about the less-than-pleasant atmosphere of the official PT forums. Perhaps they could find a better alternative on his fansite.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline ClairvoyantCat

• DT is no longer Majesty.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
Plus, he named it after their best song, so it's already an improvement. 

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »
Hi Dream Theater fans!

I was wondering if any of you were Porcupine Tree fans! If you are, and you like their music, you might want to check out my fansite, StarsDie.com! It's a complete fansite, with a dedicated community, a forum, an up to date news blog, and much more! My site has been approved by the actual band, on their Twitter feed. I really hope that you enjoy it, but please, give me feedback! I'd love to hear how I could make it more enjoyable for everyone!

You can access StarsDie.com here - https://starsdie.com

Thanks,

Rob
I'm already on. I'm D4rkM4tt3r. :metal

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 02:50:52 PM »
I seem to recall some people here on DTF complaining about the less-than-pleasant atmosphere of the official PT forums. Perhaps they could find a better alternative on his fansite.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the PT Forums. It's not really that it's unpleasant, it's just that everyone there is pretty boring and they don't have the same kind of community we have here.

Anyways, I joined back when PT put this on their twitter. ;)