Author Topic: 2011-07-09 - Loreley Amphitheater - St Goarshausen, GER (Night of the Prog Fest)  (Read 15310 times)

Offline AtmosphericV

• wilderness
Ah it's so freaking annoying when James doesn't reach the notes in Forsaken..it ruins something that could've been amazing. It like if he's a half note below in the refrain..
Everyone knows its Butters!

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
Ah it's so freaking annoying when James doesn't reach the notes in Forsaken..it ruins something that could've been amazing. It like if he's a half note below in the refrain..
This ;)
Thanks for the videos DreamerTV !!! I must say that MM is better and better...  :metal :metal

Offline 2Timer

• The only DT fan who plays country music!
  • Don't turn your back on parrot eyes
ich_bin_besser  :hat

I'm sorry to see that Moon Safari had to cancel. I wanted you to see them again this year.
I can't imagine being in a band that great and having to cancel a gig because one of the guys can't get off work. It's sad.
I am God when it goes to hell
When it turns out good I'm not to blame

Offline ich bin besser

• DT.net Veteran
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Offline daydr3am3r

Minor nitpicks here and there for die hards who would've wanted the songs to be played 100% like the album versions did exist (no cowbell on CiaW for example)
Not sure about why nitpicks for that.  Not even MP played his drum parts live 100% like the album versions.

Well, yes but judgement is always harsher for a performer than the original composer.

Having said that, he definitely has the right approach and respect for the material. God only knows how much JR has "tweaked" KM and DS solos over the years... ;)

@Elite:

Thanks for clearing the setlist up.

Offline daydr3am3r

Just ran into some great upload(s) by youtube user Altlaender1 from the concert:

TCoT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k2hds0N7fE

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
Just ran into some great upload(s) by youtube user Altlaender1 from the concert:

TCoT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k2hds0N7fE

Nice one :) Thank You :)

Offline 2Timer

• The only DT fan who plays country music!
  • Don't turn your back on parrot eyes
Cool video, nice quality. It's cool to see how MM seems to be gelling with JP the way MP did.
I am God when it goes to hell
When it turns out good I'm not to blame

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
Thank You very much :) :metal