Dream Theater > Dream Theater

DT NEW DRUMMER?

(1/2) > >>

I lessthen3 DreamThtr:
This is fucking bullshit... When the fuck am i going to find out when this new drummer is gonna be revealed. I fucking hate you guys right now. you said around Christmas and I'm fucking sitting here and its 3 weeks later and i still don't fucking have the slightest clue. This is such horse shit. "Perpetual Change" said that the drummer was defiantly going to be revealed by now and it still not fucking here. ahhhhhhhh!!!! . Seriously tho I'm really upset right now and i don't know if i can handle having to wait any longer. I mean i know that you guys know who it is. Plus Ive been really good friends with perpetual for so long now and i trusted him, but now that you haven't released it yet we are starting to grow apart and its truly heart breaking. Please just have mercy on all of us and let us no. The sooner i find out the sooner me and PC can get back on track and run this forum. I'm really disappointed in everyone who has anything to do with this crisis. Its truly fucked up. PC that means you to. I don't get why you have to lie to me about release dates and get me psyched just to have my heart ripped up later. This is serious dog shit right now!

What does the rest of DT forums think. I'm not over reacting am I? I feel like I'm right on this one..

toro:
U mas bro?

Ok I need some sleep.

Also are you mad at the forum? Because we know as much as you.

kartmaze2:
 :chill

Gadough:
I thought this was a serious post until he said he and PC were growing apart.

pmahoney1337:
Don't worry, everything is going to be alright. They will release the information soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version