Dream Theater > Dream Theater

For how much longer will LaBrie be able to hit the F#?

(1/18) > >>

Implode:
I'm just curious about this, seeing as how vocals might be the first to go with age. When was the last time he sang this note? Does he still nail it most of the time? Do you think there will come a time when he won't be able to perform that anymore? Or is it really not a problem?

ariich:
For a while he couldn't hit it due to his vocal cord problems, but he's been recovered for the last few years and hits the note again! He also seems to take really good care of his voice these days, so hopefully he'll be able to nail it for a good while still.

jonny108:
I think the last time he hit the note was in 2007 and not sure about now.  But his voice is back stronger than ever at the minute so it wouldn't surprise me if he could hit it now...I hope he has got many many years left in those pipes!  ;D

Nekov:
That depends on how he takes care of himself. Look at Jon Anderson for example. He still sings as good as he did on the first Yes albums. On the other hand you have Axl Rose who should not sing any more. It all depends on him.

The Letter M:
Forget the F#, what about the missing verse on "Take The Time" that they seem to cut out? He sang it moderately well for the IAW 15th Anniversary shows back in 2007, but has he sung it since then?

-Marc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version